Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,681  
Thomas felt like yuck all day runs when I get home now better

44 high of 55 rain showers before lunch

Still feel puny

Prayers for all
Prayers you get feeling better.

Cool and rainy predicted tonight/tomorrow.

Fair warning, we have a new 16 yo driver on the roads....Good thing we practiced parallel parking a few times just before we went....that was the first thing they did as soon as they rounded the corner. Good grief the amount of paperwork you have to have filled out...

I took lunch to my coworker friend (covid ventilator/intubated survivor), and we had some good talk.

It's been a busy hectic day.

We have haircutting places down here called "Sport Clips". It's rare you get the same stylist twice, they must have a lot of turnover. But if you buy the full tilt, besides the haircut, you get your hair washed in a comfortable basin leaning back, along with a nice scalp massage and a hot towel to cover/clean your face if you want. Then blow dry and put some gel if you want. It is nice, I have to admit. $25+ tip. So about $30-32.

Ron, your picture is worthy of being my new wallpaper. (I still have the lady's garden pic as of now).

Don, good to see whipper dog kicking back and feeling good. I love the limestone bridge, was wondering how a bicycle could cross it. Are bikes allowed? Sorry some clumsy individual fell, and now the project has to scale back the project to lowest common denominator. Maybe someone should put a sign up saying "Fit walkers only path".

Mostly, I remember the TV best buy commercial, where the husband and wife had bought a new piece of furniture (TV hutch), and he had brought home a new TV. She was looking at the remaining space around the edge and said something like "You could go bigger" and his eyes/smile lit up.

Have a blessed day all, prayers....for our country too.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,682  
Seems a lot of the thread is on politics today :(
I don't see any poll area doors, I vote by mail. Should be a good method unless/until Dejoy succeeds in shutting down the Post Office.

That seems like more politics…

/ Good morning!!!! #140,683  
I love the limestone bridge, was wondering how a bicycle could cross it. Are bikes allowed?
Bikes are not allowed on the hiking trails. There are no bike trails.

At FireWise this morning rumors already had 3 people falling off the rock bridge into the creek. (But they were false, only one.)

Was finally successful in getting the USPS to deliver mail to Mom's yard instead of roadside. Just took 5 weeks. Lots of paperwork, telephone calls, texts, Dr. letter, photos and sketches and relocation of yard mailbox twice. Now she really does not need her car.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,684  
What is this “hair” you keep talking about?
I do have hair, just not much, when I did my late wife’s stylist did it.

Low 30s tonight, might get a light freeze here in the outlying areas. Rain all day so far just not much.

Here there is no campaigning inside a hundred yards.

Drew, I admire your school board service, I do believe parents should have a say in what subject matter is taught beyond math, proper English grammar, true science and actual history the way it happened, which should take up enough of the day so there’s no time for second graders to learn graphic sexual content or how being white is evil.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,686  
Tried draining and wrapping up the hoses this evening, and broke the hose reel by the garage door. It's a plastic connector on the reel, and the metal hose connector was stuck. My attempt to free it with pliers ended up freeing half of the plastic tube from the other half. It's still stuck in the hose, with the whole shebang in the garbage can for collection tomorrow. I never liked that hose or reel anyway. So, there.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,687  
I got both of my hose reels blown out this afternoon, and all the shorter hoses picked up and drain, my pressure washer and chemical sprayer down in the basement. So I expect the predicted freeze for here will not happen :p
Went and voted this afternoon also nice and quiet after voting visited a bit with the election staff and a couple of voters.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,688  
Great news. The little girl missing in Western Australia has been found alive and well. 4 year old Cleo Smith was abducted in the middle of the night from her parents tent while they were camping. She was found 75 klm away in Carnarvon in a house. Police raided at 1.00 am and arrested a man. Ongoing investigations. She had been missing for 18 days.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #140,689  
Don sometimes common sense gets thrown out and we over regulate. Safety is very important but so is common sense. Just my two cents worth

Yea, I like it back when falling into the creek would have been a life lesson vs opportunity to sue someone.

Gee Drew, missed an educational opportunity