Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,161  
Now 77° and 92% humidity. Got to 82° today. Overcast.
Home early since I worked late a couple nights.
Mowed rest of field. Then got ambitious and replaced the other door panel on the shed.

Son said he is mostly done moving. About 30 minutes away, now has Nashville address.
He worked yesterday and moved after work, got done about 1am.

I’m tired.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,162  
Is anyone else getting confused on the number of people being referenced in news articles with the plural pronouns of "they" and "them" instead of the singular his or her's when they are talking about one person?
This is incredibly stupid crap from a bunch of ******* morons...
Genetically, it's a boy or a girl...nothing else

/ Good morning!!!! #150,163  
IMG_0890.JPG

After the freezes and hail the mortar between my patio stones is looking bad. What is the best tool to remove 1/2 to 3/4” mortar between stones before re-mortaring it? The width between the stone vary between 1/8” and 3/4”, the stones are 1” thick.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,164  
Roy, I have been occasionally taking my grandson down to the university (UNM)...... WOW! My guess (no pun intended) is at least 25% of the students could not be determined to be male or female.... this is just from observing them walking by.🤔

I honestly believe that they would have to be naked in order to determine what gender they are. I try not to stare......🤥😲

/ Good morning!!!! #150,165  
View attachment 746977
After the freezes and hail the mortar between my patio stones is looking bad. What is the best tool to remove 1/2 to 3/4” mortar between stones before re-mortaring it? The width between the stone vary between 1/8” and 3/4”, the stones are 1” thick.
Fast or slow? Fast, I would use an angle grinder with a masonry disk (or C-saw with masonry blade). Slower, but maybe not too bad, would be hammer and cold chisel. A lot harder too IMHO.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,166  
Buckeye did the dentist require mask? Is there anywhere where mask are still required? The last place I encountered mandatory mask was at my mom's eye appointment 3 1/2 weeks ago.
Yes mask required in waiting area, before you go into room.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,167  
I read in the Reader’s Digest this month that the phrase I use to end a phone conversation, that has fizzled, out is used just in the South. What phrase do you use?
I say: “ well, let me let you go”.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,168  
Fast or slow? Fast, I would use an angle grinder with a masonry disk (or C-saw with masonry blade). Slower, but maybe not too bad, would be hammer and cold chisel. A lot harder too IMHO.
With the patio being about 500 sq. ft. I'd need to go fast.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,169  
Good evening all. 72ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, windy. Windy most of day, sky cleared, and high temp was 93ºF, HI 101ºF. Put more stuff away from trip, bike maintenance on Volagi and Peugeot, still need to lube Volagi chain. Bike ride in the wind, then mowed front lawn, weather does not look good for Monday mowing of back. No nap today, got done too late with mowing :(.
Saturday afternoon posts:
Drew did not hear that, wife did not say anything about power issues. Thanks for info.
Thomas glad you got good nap in. Good to hear PM successful.
Don good to hear you are covered, I may have to resort to lake :)
Dennis sorry about t-storms after getting ready for seat time :(
Dennis sad pic with water in MIL shop
PJ glad you got some range practice in, I need to get to range. Hope wife had safe trip back from Texas
Bill good to hear you are getting rain.
Gale nice job being voice for Ted.
Doug quite the flooding again.
RS getting a lot done, nice pics.
Fuddy good luck keep raccoons out, sorry about horses making a mess.
PJ I remember Arch effect well.
David glad you have gotten some mowing time lately.
Sunday's postings:
Bird, same here, wife likes 78ºF, I like 75ºF better.
Bill sorry about the mowing getting delayed. hope floor went ok.
Don glad no power issues yet.
Thomas sorry gas going up so fast. Hope wood restack going well.
Drew first I heard of jumping worms.
Billy hope paperwork in better condition new. Hope you got to see eclipse.
Roy hope presentation prep went well.
Buppies hope you had safe trip home.
RNG hope you can get PTO shaft worked out. Sorry about no Starlink progress. I had fun watching birds on tractor chasing the bugs I scared up.
Kyle glad prom went well, hope you get some rain. Glad belt on compressor better. Nice to hear Steiner mowing well.
Paul probably too late but i vote tubes to extend tire life. Nice catch on 6 gal pails
Ken now weed eating caught will the batteries go farther? nice distillery pics
David hope you mad progress on Sunday.
Dennis glad culvert easy fix, service sounded nice.
Doug hope you are spared the jumping worms
Drew nice to hear mower dealt with high grass ok. And you got correct switch this time.
Thomas would like to see video of kittens playing in the jewelry.
Phil good to hear wife's eyes better now, hope they can fix rest of issues. nice pic.
Fuddy nope tire session went well. And nice looking mower. And wooden tool box.
Dennis good to hear safe trip home, hope you can make progress on shed.
RS you are more patient on broadband connection. good to hear the progress you are making.
Monday postings:
Scaredy hope you have fun with GMC Tracker project.
Paul bet GS enjoy GP time as much as you enjoy GS time. Hope trip was safe.
Drew hope you found your clothes, nice pic of some very big squash.
Bird glad you got some rain.
Billy glad you got to spend time with wife and see eclipse. Hope you beat thunderstorms and finished mowing
Roy hope you got rain but no damage from storms
Buppie hope no damage from storms.
Bill hope trip went well. Funny kitty story :)
Ken sorry you getting so much rain wish you could share with Ted. Sorry about fight with seed co. Pine looks happy
Don hope H&F play went well, you had the best partner.
Don neat new bowel. Colorful too.
NHBX saw plenty rabbits in Missouri on Katy trail, not as thick hear in TX.
Drew nice produce from garden.
PJ glad wife home and no storm damage. Sorry about no real rain.
RNG sorry about clouds messing with eclipse. hope you got some grass cut.
David glad mowing is progressing, friend has interesting project. Hope Scag key ignition helps.
Pj you must have more posts per page than I do.
Ted with humidity so low how can it rain, will evaporate before hitting ground. Glad you got some work done without killing yourself. Good luck privacy fence. Hope re-potting went well.
Ken hope dog ok.
Ted two rounds of t-storms in tent.
Don interesting salad dressing.
David thanks for device details.
Thomas sorry hard day at work.
Randy quite the ballplayer :)
ted hope burgers were good.
Randy nice rain, sorry about hail.
Dennis nice kitty. lie second pic better :)
David great pic
Drew sorry wrists are complaining, don't they know you knocked off early?
Randy they are proud of that gear.
Don sorry about close but no cigar. Glad you had fun.
Tuesday posts:
Roy never had that happen yet, have gotten water in gas from service station but found it right away.
Buppies pretty short on rain.
Billy your right, not much from Merry old England :)
Paul glad flight went ok, bet had customer gone to Manchester at first conversation, he could have been on time for meeting :)
Dennis hope you can whittle down list of home jobs.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /root canal work, /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.