Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,491  
72F and clear @ 11:00, headed down to a low of around 69F overnight.

Gives me the mental image of you "Flintstoning" your tractor :) Like one of the cartoon characters drawn by Drew's brother.

My legs are pretty long ... but maybe not quite that long ... ;)

It's official: the B2910 is once again mobile ... and under it's own power:

IMG_1883 copy.jpg

Haven't welded up the access hole in the center frame yet, so if it gets driven ya really gotta make sure yer shoelaces are well tied up and don't get near that hole where you can see the front axle drive shaft and u-joint assembly a-spinnin' ...

Just drove it down to the house and back up to the shop for a test drive, all seemed normal.

Oddly enough, did not see any leakage out of the steering knuckles. Be curious to see how they look in the morning. That project may get delayed until a rainy day.

Did notice the back ball-joint on the drag link was dripping grease though ... so replacement of the rubber boots will be timely.

In any event, I still plan to give it a good bath tomorrow ... mainly because it's going to be hot out (89F) which should help drying things off/out.

Did get a good bit of clean up done in the shop after I moved it out, still a long ways to go though. No welding done however.

Also located the tractor-side half of the PTO shaft for the tiller, was in the stationary tub. Took that down and verified that it was for the tiller and left it down there.

Think I might go ahead and adjust the slip clutch on the tiller and at least start to get the rest of the garden area tilled up after the Kubota gets it's bath and get the soil microbes busy on digesting the grease and goo. Better late than never ... ;)

If that comes to pass, I'll probably work on getting the frame for the soil screen finished and get the corner of the hardware cloth for it welded where it came loose.

Grass is starting to get pretty long and could stand a haircut though ... so that may figure into the agenda as well. But I still have another day (or two) after tomorrow to get it cut before the rains return.

Best wishes for Kyle's Moms.

Good night all.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,493  
2022-07-22, 0254

Up way way too early...

64° right now...high in the upper 80's

That severe thunderstorm prediction was a bust, at least for here (central Vermont). All we got was a bit of wind for, maybe, 15 minutes and a sprinkle. We'll see how Thomas made out since he's about 30 miles south of us

All pretty quiet, otherwise...

/ Good morning!!!! #153,494  
up too early also Roy.
woke up twice last night soaked in sweat, had to keep turning down a/c
this heat isn't going away, hot through next Tuesday

was thinking of mowing lawn but it's so dry and hot out think I'll pass. Lawn is browning in spots and looking wilted anyway.
Watering of bushes and veggies done daily. At least we have plenty of water to use. As Wngsprd says, it's summertime.
trying to remember to drink a sports drink every couple of days, not just water.

maybe read my book a little, enjoying first cup of coffee.
Enjoying but not thrilled. Tried some Amazon brand coffee
Happy Belly supreme blend. Only ok. Like opening a big Chock Full of Nuts can.
there is a taste I can only describe as "wood chips" that remind me of inexpensive coffee.
Maybe why Peets and other brands are twice as expensive.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,495  
Been up since 3:30 leg cramps very hot here, the bell is tolling for me

Happy Birthday Kyle

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #153,496  
maybe read my book a little, enjoying first cup of coffee.
Enjoying but not thrilled. Tried some Amazon brand coffee
Happy Belly supreme blend. Only ok. Like opening a big Chock Full of Nuts can.
there is a taste I can only describe as "wood chips" that remind me of inexpensive coffee.
Maybe why Peets and other brands are twice as expensive.
I've enjoyed my Nespresso 'Vertuo' machine and coffees for years. The capsules are perfect for the specified sizes and deliver a lovely crème, especially on the 'mug size'.

Life's too short for bad coffee and I order my 'tubes' of coffee online. WRT tea, I order online from a company called "T2".

/ Good morning!!!! #153,497  
68 outside this AM. Heading to mid 90's. Still humid.

Yesterday was not too productive. More weed whacking fence lines. I stayed in the same shirt all day. Ugh. I managed to get into the tractor, ahhhh, that was so nice. I did all the trails, really slow. Enjoyed the A/C.

Today, moving up towards the barns and outbuildings with the weed whacker. Then pool time.

Hope all have a great day. TGIF. Stay cool, hydrated and safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,498  
I've enjoyed my Nespresso 'Vertuo' machine and coffees for years. The capsules are perfect for the specified sizes and deliver a lovely crème, especially on the 'mug size'.

Life's too short for bad coffee and I order my 'tubes' of coffee online. WRT tea, I order online from a company called "T2".
None of us know coffee better than Wngsprd. If he could chime in here and suggest what he would buy if he wasn't grinding his own, lot of us might switch around.
Hard to justify 12 dollar a pound coffee when wholesale is under 3 bucks. What a markup, but you have transportation and roasting costs too.

I used to work in Horsham PA and passed the Entemann's donut factory on the way. It smelled wonderful.
I wonder what living near a big coffee roaster would smell like.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,499  
68° a few lower than yesterday’s low.

Up too early also, but not by much
Buppies, hope legs get better.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,500  
Been up since 3:30 leg cramps very hot here, the bell is tolling for me
lot of bells ringing out there, join the club
stop your statins?
sports drinks?
mustard on your sandwiches?
more water of course
hope they don't come back