Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,251  
Paul, I need an education. There is a black hose and a white hose hooked up to minisplit, plus power cables.
I'm assuming cold water/coolant/gas? is going one way and warm something is coming back?

Don, little bit goes a long way, come in early.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,252  
Smart move Don. Cards are the luck of the draw so to speak.

In 90s today I was wrong earlier Big cool down coming 70s next week cooler weather in the east here to stay thru fall and lots of trickery for winter

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,253  
Prayer for Toppop Ron

/ Good morning!!!! #154,254  
Morning all, hot,
Stay safe and be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #154,255  
Good morning to all! Low of 57°, going up to 85°. Maybe a recycled T-storm.

Didn't sleep well for the last 2 nights. Just keep waking up every hour or so for the first 4-5 hours.... then finally sleep sound. Weird pattern....

Today's agenda is to get the irrigation going, make sure everything is getting a good drink. Need to finish up the last raised bed and get the drippers installed.

No cicada killers here (that I am aware of), but we have tarantula hawks.... these definitely freak me out when they fly by. About 2" long.

We don't see then too often, maybe once or twice a season. That's a good thing, don't want to deal with them any more than that.

Hope everyone can deal with the heat without too much hassle....

Have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,256  
67F with light rain @ 12:00, headed up to a high of around 77F for the day with showers continuing this afternoon. LWS reports 0.67" of rain since midnight, and 0.59" yesterday. Compared to some nearby areas which got as much as 2", 3" or 4" in the past 24 hours, I'd have to say that's just about right.

With that sort of moisture, I expect the grass to be growing like down at Mike's place.

Wish I could send some to those who need it.

Not sure what all on agenda for today.

May repot those coleus.

Head up to the shop and (finally) get into the welding for the floor/deck on the B2910 seems like it might be a good idea.

Remember: Don't neglect that prostate health. Get it checked ... regardless of the unpleasantness involved. It could save your life.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,257  
71°F and .65 inches rain.

Can’t label yesterday as terribly productive but it was relaxing with wife and I opting for a game of Hand & Foot before Zoom happy hour. She won.

I did learn my flail bracket wasn’t done so I took the opportunity to draw up what I hope will be an improved version and emailed to fabricator
IMG_0966.JPG

The original was just L shape. I extended the base to be under the gear box.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #154,258  
RS, hope those giant rodents didn't eat too many of your hosta

As long as they don't completely pull them up out of the ground and the plants survive, I'm good.

I think we've reached the point of having so many hosta there's no way they could take them all out.

gardeners here have to totally fence in their properties. Though after the township paid for cull that took out several thousand deer here, supposedly, I really don't see many
around.

Seeing them here is an almost daily occurrence.

Ohio increased bag limits on deer in 18 more counties for the 2022 - 2023 hunting season in an effort to get the population under control.

Although our county wasn't one of those, we're still in one of the counties that has the highest limits for deer: 4 total (with one antlered)

Once in a while I see the droppings and one definitely chewed on ends of my blackberry plants. So far they've left my hosta alone. I'd be really annoyed if they came and munched the front garden but so far that hasn't happened.

Yup.

I'm actually less concerned about the hosta than I am about some of the other plants.

Beautiful flower bed BTW ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,259  
We have enough deer on our property to feed most families for a while.
Wonder if they will do the, as many as you want, Doe permits again this year.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,260  
With no rain and every day high of 99-106˚ I was expecting outrageous water and electric bills for last month.
They were reasonable:
July - water $78, electric $204
June -water $69, electric $158
May - water $51, electric $129
April -water $53, electric $95