Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,621  
65 and going to 97 today. Had enough heat already.
Hope to get a little welding done soon on that rock bucket project.
My back is giving me fits. Started the back exercise routine again yesterday.

It looks like the rock bucket is going to work swell.
Fingers crossed

/ Good morning!!!! #156,624  
Good morning! 53˚F heading to the upper 80s like they say every day but somehow it ends up in the mid 90s. Cloudless sky.

Helo, do you have a low tire. The low tire warning is on, on your display. What is the 90 inside the red circle? With 72% battery left what is your range? Yesterday I saw a Tesla like yours with the area between the tail lights smashed in but the tail lights were not broken and the lower bumper was not scratched. I could not figure out what hit him, or what he backed into.

L4N if the rabies vaccine is like the covid vaccine, you probably should get tested.
Should have made pic with tire pressure readings.
Now I will try to publish it as plain txt :)
FL - 2,6 | FR - 2,5
RL - 2,5 | RR - 2,6

My guess - as it becomes little colder, pressure reduces and that triggers warning. Tires are perfectly good

(90) is speed limit. KM/H. We don't have autobahn here. 110 kmh is max in Latvija, 90 is limit on most roads

100 % = 450 km; 72 % should be ~ 300 km

Few years ago with Volvo I tried to park car in Berlin in very narrow parkplatz. There was a kind of balcony, like mezzanine. That place was made for Trabants, not XC90. While backed, I hit lid of trunk :mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #156,625  
The telephone line went out yesterday and the repair service is coming out today to fix. Comcast has installed new fiber optic cables in the last few days. My bet is they damaged the phone line in the tunneling process

/ Good morning!!!! #156,626  
Should have made pic with tire pressure readings.
Now I will try to publish it as plain txt :)
FL - 2,6 | FR - 2,5
RL - 2,5 | RR - 2,6

My guess - as it becomes little colder, pressure reduces and that triggers warning. Tires are perfectly good

(90) is speed limit. KM/H. We don't have autobahn here. 110 kmh is max in Latvija, 90 is limit on most roads

100 % = 450 km; 72 % should be ~ 300 km

Few years ago with Volvo I tried to park car in Berlin in very narrow parkplatz. There was a kind of balcony, like mezzanine. That place was made for Trabants, not XC90. While backed, I hit lid of trunk :mad:
Daughter was working in Stuttgart Germany a couple of years ago and she was complaining about the size of the parking spaces as well with inches to spare in her Mercedes rental car. Also the apartment building she was in had an car elevator system to take the car up a few levels and it was also very tight

/ Good morning!!!! #156,627  
Good morning! 54 now, 62 or so later.

Need to empty the truck, it is full of motorcycle stuff, had a tire changing party last night in Wadsworth on the race bike. Got home late, left it all in the truck. And wife wants to grocery shop today.

If the weather cooperates, the race bike is making it’s debut Saturday night. New tires, guy that I help went from not sure about riding it to enthusiastic about riding it once he looked it over and rode it when we were done. He asked me if I want to redo his race bikes after he looked my bike over.

He has a big grin on his face after a test ride

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,630  
70°F and .02 inches rain. Looks like we may get some today. We need it.

My turn at eye doc this morning. Follow up to my cataract surgery, prescription check. Makes me a bit said in the Randy and I went thru this nearly same time.

Need to make a PO run and do some shopping in town. Late morning early afternoon before back at best, then H&F & Dinner at friends later. Small window for anything productive. Glad I got my outside mowing done.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day