Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,384  
Good morning to all! Low of 16°, going up to 47°, no precip, no wind, sunny.

The pond waterfall / lower fountain has a really good buildup of ice.... I guess it's time to shut it down for the winter. The birds won't be happy..... many were taking baths and drinks yesterday.

Fritz, congrats on the Anniversary! You definitely have the majority of the population beat!

RNG, sorry to hear about the fall. Hope you don't have too much bruising/ pain today. But.... you'll have a good day today working on motorcycles!

Dennis, try and get some rest and get better soon!

Drew, have a good trip! Enjoy the weather!

Phil, I can't smell them either..... but my imagination can!

Getting a haircut this morning, followed by a shave (which is overdue by about 3 weeks).... figured I should be somewhat presentable for the Dr's appointment this afternoon. If the ortho surgeon can't provide answers to the knee issues, a second opinion will be in order.

Finishing up my second cup of coffee.....
No shop time yesterday, just too cold. Probably get out there tomorrow. I did retrieve 16 solar powered lights off the fence row.

Only 2 or 3 were working after just over a year.... Replacing the cheap batteries with higher quality ones got 14 out of the 16 working again. Then hung them back up.... working nicely last night.

Ordered a few more replacements.

I hope everyone has a great day and start to the week!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,385  
64°F and .47 inches rain.

Expect to be mostly piddling around today. If dry likely get on roof to reconfigure last two UAPs for my network. Some in house prep for Thanksgiving.
Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #159,386  
Called the sheriff department about shooting into our property. Showed them the target and from the bullet flares was clear he was shooting into our property. The sheriff will handle it and take it from here.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,388  
I’ve shot on my neighbor property before, of course he was there shooting also. We haven’t done it in ages though.

But seriously, you did right thing. Some friends of ours a couple roads over had neighbors that would shoot down into their woods. They had to get sheriff involved.

I wonder if I have hunters on my VA property. Would like to get a cell camera down there.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,389  
40F and sunny @ 12:30, heading up to a high of around 44F or so. Gale Warning still up for Erie and it's been kinda windy here as well (20 mph)

Sorta puts a damper on doing anything outside but will likely head out here in a little bit and see what I can get done. Snow has been melting but there is still a little on the ground.

Hopper feeder and 1 suet feeder filled first thing yesterday.

Ended up being a pretty good day overall, despite being cold enough that neither of us wanted to venture outside.

Got wiring in the 2-gang box for switches in the dining room sorted out and identified. Now I just need to measure the depth of the box and see if it meets the minimum for the switch.

More mud placed on the four different areas on the wall, one hole should be just about completely patched at this point. Might require a last skim coat.

More vacuuming done of the dining room rug (****-ton of cat hair)

Amazon order placed for a a few items we needed.

Got list made up of stuff that needs done over the next few days while the temps are reasonably warm (or at least not frigid)

Cleaned up a couple of toolboxes.

Had another couple of bowls of vegetable beef barley soup last night for dinner while watching the KC/Chargers game.

Woman made Nestle Tollhouse cookies ... had a few of those too ... ;)

Finished trimming off the tops of the gladiolus then got the grow bags dumped out and all the corms pulled and put in a cardboard box which was placed on top of the hutch in the kitchen to dry for a couple of days before they get boxed for storage. Think there was around 90 of them IIRC.

Now need to do the same for the dahlias.

Need to dole out meds for this coming week, do some online banking, and check some voicemails.

Hope everyone has a great Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #159,390  
I was back checking the ignition coil on the MS261C. No spark. Clearance set and kill wire disconnected. Has to be the flywheel. Flywheel looks fine and is magnetic but that is all it can be at this point