Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,481  
Good morning, the low temperature was 25 and going up to 36°F. Zero wind. Cloudy.

I think today will be an energy conservation day.

Happy Birthday Mrs mpham.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #159,482  
Just got a call from Son. He tested positive from a alligator bite. Was looking forward to their visit. Thanksgiving dinner will still be at other sons place as planned.
My first pre-coffee thought when I read that was the doctor must be pretty desperate for billing if he has to order a test to see if your son had actually been bitten by an alligator. . . Like, you kinda HAVE to know. . .

post coffee I realize it is for the infection.

having had a rapidly-advancing infection from a bite once before (Mickey Mouse hand in about three hours), I can fully sympathize!

Make sure he does the COMPLETE course of antibiotics and doesn’t cheat once the swelling goes down. Activia is your friend. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #159,483  
Good trip to town. Ended up having breakfast with wife at a place we haven’t eaten at in years.

Grass dried enough to mow the dogs area. I’m sure they will be happy. It was really thick and tall.

Got another lockset changed out.

Dennis, sounds like you are slowly getting better.🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #159,484  
Oh.... Sheetz gas stations in VA are selling gas at 1.99 until November 28th.

Not offered in MD or WVA due to State Laws on pricing. :(

Fill'er up boys and girls!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,485  
Oh.... Sheetz gas stations in VA are selling gas at 1.99 until November 28th.

Not offered in MD or WVA due to State Laws on pricing. :(

Fill'er up boys and girls!
Good price, but I passed on it yesterday...it is for their E15, and am not familiar enough with it to put it in my truck, even though it says 88 octane.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,487  
Good Morning.
Its 33 with a high of 45 predicted under clear skies. Tempest is saying that it’s 20. Tracking says replacement will be here Friday.

Nantucket trip went well, I used the little plane to commute, it turns an hour drive into a 9 minute flight, not counting the 15 minute drive to the local airport, or getting it out of the hangar. Uses about four times more gas than the Prius though.
Nantucket airport was quiet instead of the usual zoo around holidays. Noticed that there was a portable military radar setup up, it is interesting to see the amount of hardware that moves with the president.
Had a nice lunch on the return flight, hopped in the little plane and was back in Doylestown before I knew it. When I was putting it back in the hangar I saw two Newfoundlands run out of the hangar next to me. Very friendly and well behaved.
Here is one of them playing with an elf.

IMG_0193.jpg

Got back to work on the counter project, the mission creep continues, this morning I’m going to add a couple of outlets for the counter. Then I’ve got to load up the wife for an indoor market on Black Friday. This time, I’ve got to go unload and help set up though. It’s an interesting location, a large dairy barn that has been restored and converted into an event venue. No expense was spared in the restoration either. Those projects alone should keep me busy for the day.

PJ, very sorry to hear of your disaster, hopefully the equipment damage is limited,and there were no instruments involved.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,488  
40º going just over 70º today. These days are beautiful. Rain forecasted for Monday.
I guess I better flush and complete the yard drain project. Like to have it at least repaired (not backfilled until proven)before the next rain.
Bought a hotrod yesterday. Are there any old car buffs here? I have some.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,489  
Morning all, 31 going up to 55 and I see the great ball of fire in the trees.
Got one load of panels yesterday, second load said they called me , left vmail and I was not there.
Since my phone had no phone call or vmail, they are full of it. Now have to wait around for them again today.

Got one panel up on the wall last night, had to work late on day job.

Happy birthday to the Mrs. Phil!

Neighbor saw the turkeys parade through her yard and one looks albino. Probably same ones I saw up in trees a few days ago.

Ron sorry son has the gator, hope he recovers quick.

Peeled and sliced a bunch of apples for pies last night. Wife made into apple crumble pies.
Recipe is a duplicate of what we used to get from Delicious Orchard in NJ, became too far a drive and they would not guarantee a pie if we drove there. So wife got creative and hers is a very close recipe.

Happy Thanksgiving for all in the US.

20221122_182209.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,490  
Good morning! 52˚F heading to 59˚F as the high today. South wind and cloudy with rains starting tonight thru Saturday.

Rains have canceled the SIL outdoor Thanksgiving. Mom gets the fruits of the cook-a-thon yesterday. Brother has a medical procedure today and can't come down this week. Looks like a lot of re-grouping for Christmas for us. The rainout in Houston will allow me to work the trailer ride at the farm on the first day of the Christmas Festival. With a good chance of rain here also those plans are also subject to change.

Ron, I see you too are having a hard time getting all your family together.
PJ - Having been flooded before also I feel your grief. (mine was rain, 2 weeks before I got married in the new home I just bought, a sinking feeling pulling into the attached garage in a canoe.)
Phil happy birthday to your wife, beautiful flowers.