Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,671  
Had a Karen at the UPS shop Monday. She just kept going off on how rude the person that was helping her was, when she was the rude and obnoxious one. The guy kept his cool better than I would have.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,672  
looks like the start to another warm day, 80 or so and warming temps in the ten days to summer heat
I have a lot to do this morning, a dinner to cook for friends and an rv to get to a campground pulling the trailer.

yes Popgadget, it's only 35 minutes from my house, but realistically 45.
I'll find out later today if the putt putt is open for the season yet.
If so, maybe you'd like to bring your grandson over for a game tomorrow.
or a visit anyway.
I'll know more tonight.
if you are very careful you can let Luca drive the golf cart. Maybe still better on your lap.
but he is really growing
soon he will just look at you and have his hand out for the keys

Ron, don't breathe too much of that stuff, can irritate your lungs.
gives you "leather lungs" like the early firemen had...

packing clothes and food this morning and taking a long shower and shave.
and most important Mostly, the radishes are pickled and in the fridge.
combo of spices, apple cider vinegar and balsamic salad dressing, I skipped the sugar.

wonderful pics of field flowers, just lovely

/ Good morning!!!! #170,673  
51 high in 70s today rain still in question for the weekend. Younger bear finally busted bird feeder rubber bullet in his future. Mostly I don’t remember

Prayers for all our Country

I do not like obnoxious people BEF

/ Good morning!!!! #170,674  
My material grandmother cooked everything in sugar

/ Good morning!!!! #170,675  
Paul glad weather not a factor on trip. Does it affect Zoe when class canceled? Hope staple work went well.

I don’t think that she missed it. We have been doing her homework, and she does great- without distraction. The class brings the distractions into play.
Yesterday was take the old fence down day,today is staple the new fence up day.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,676  
I think Jay should tell us what makes a good Karen.
this should be interesting

how did you put up with me Buppies? ;)

I am entitled to nothing. Had to earn it all.
I guess the carrot vs the stick approach, the honey approach, is lost on some folks.

I can't even watch the Karen videos on youtube. Too annoying to be around such negative people.
I need to get going, but always fun stuff to kick around here.
Don's veggies are going to be first, then the mid Atlantic kicks in
Ted has a built in air fryer for his veggies, just leave them out in the sun...

/ Good morning!!!! #170,678  
Good Morning,
It’s 44 with a high in the upper 70’s forecast under mostly clear skies. Chance of rain this evening.

Yesterday kept me outside all day, I became good friends with the slide hammer nail puller, I removed over 600 feet of wire fence fabric from the posts. I came up with a good way to wrestle the bottom of it free from the vegetation. After all the staples were out and it fell away from the posts flat on the ground, I attached a couple of tie down straps to the far end and pulled it back on itself and away from the posts with the carryall in ~100 foot sections. Continued pulling it all the way to the lane where I folded it back on itself into bundles and stacked them up for the scrap man.

IMG_1890.jpg

Next step was to take the Lazer and mow between all the posts, I’ll likely take a string trimmer for a walk this morning and go around each post.
But it’s ready for the the new fabric to be installed, stretched and stapled up.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

You can see Zoe at a full run coming to play, and the bare fence posts in the background.

Breakfast with the professor this morning, then it’s fence time. Youngest son, the engineer that does design work for nuclear submarines will be a fence installer today. We also will have a celebrity guest from GM.

I’ve got the tools all loaded into the carryall, and the loader on the tractor, so I’ll hit the ground running when I get back from breakfast.

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 44
   / Good morning!!!! #170,679  
Good morning, the low temp was 31, it is 34 now and going to a high of 51°F. Wind N 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy. It rained last night just like predicted. The pounding on my steel roof proved it.
At a high of 51 for today I don't think I need to worry about bugs.

The Thermacell mosquito repeller worked good. It kills/repels just about any small flying critter that wants to either bite or sting you as long as you stay within its' 5' radius.

Regarding obnoxious people, I don't like them nor do I care for mumblers or liars.

On to happier thoughts, I am closer to having all my chores done before I go back to work that I have ever been. 3 June will be my last post here until the fall when I get back from the Northwest.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #170,680  
Good Morning,
It’s 44 with a high in the upper 70’s forecast under mostly clear skies. Chance of rain this evening.

Yesterday kept me outside all day, I became good friends with the slide hammer nail puller, I removed over 600 feet of wire fence fabric from the posts. I came up with a good way to wrestle the bottom of it free from the vegetation. After all the staples were out and it fell away from the posts flat on the ground, I attached a couple of tie down straps to the far end and pulled it back on itself and away from the posts with the carryall in ~100 foot sections. Continued pulling it all the way to the lane where I folded it back on itself into bundles and stacked them up for the scrap man.

View attachment 802104

Next step was to take the Lazer and mow between all the posts, I’ll likely take a string trimmer for a walk this morning and go around each post.
But it’s ready for the the new fabric to be installed, stretched and stapled up.

View attachment 802105

View attachment 802107

You can see Zoe at a full run coming to play, and the bare fence posts in the background.

Breakfast with the professor this morning, then it’s fence time. Youngest son, the engineer that does design work for nuclear submarines will be a fence installer today. We also will have a celebrity guest from GM.

I’ve got the tools all loaded into the carryall, and the loader on the tractor, so I’ll hit the ground running when I get back from breakfast.
Looks ready for installing the fence. The hard work was getting the old fence pulled off and staples pulled and that is all done. The Milwaukee stapler will come in handy. Your son reminds me of the work I did on BWR and PWR nuclear design and installation work