Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,731  
Good evening all. 64ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, clouds thinned to partly cloudy, high temp was 85ºF, HI 87ºF. Forecasted rain was a no show. Need to fire up irrigation system. Men's meeting to start day, took trimmer for a walk, now all lawn done the same week. Washed boat seats, cockpit floor, and windshield and got boat covered again.Did not get piston top cleaned off, so I can use and return ring compressor. Did get short nap, and dinner at Mexican restaurant.
Kyle nice pics
RS Glad you got a lot of spraying done sorry about not screening the gypsum, I take it spreader not happy with that. Sorry about the bluebird, that enough cause to evict sparrows from any of your houses;:( Nice flower pics.
Ron sorry about the smoke Nice humming bird.
Kilroy nice technique.
Kilroy glad relatives made it to their destination ok. Nice score on the printer.
Dennis I could never work with John Q Public, would have trouble with all the Karens.
Drew hope the drive to the RV park goes well. Hope the radishes turn out good.
Buppies sorry about rain not definite. How are you going to tell us about which bear is doing what? ;)
Paul I thought she might remember the class if she liked it. Scooter will always remember anything he likes and pout big time if it does not happen again.
Paul glad you got good at fence removal. Nice pics hope fence install went smoothly.
Bill have a good summer hauling. I leave the same day for STL.
Don you are right nothing compares to a tree-ripened peach. Had a peach tree growing up, only got peaches about every 3rd year. Thanks for the rest of the pricing info. Hope garden planting was successful.
Ken sorry ground is so dry. Bicycles are a lot of work.
RNG sorry about radio silence from dealer. Glad weed eater worked well. I found soaking the line for a week in water helps the line work better. Fishing line the same way.
Bill sorry tin not done but good to hear grass cut.
Frits good to hear daughter helped you finish setting the fence posts. Sorry about the Gerd attack, prayers for her and your wife.
David hope you got the wall done today and got the errands dons as well.
Thomas hope rain didn't dampen your plans.
Don he was hard to see.
Drew sorry about the interference pulling that trailer. Hope dinner turns out.
Jay thanks for the info, hope the supply trip was successful. We have no had a good rate of rain in forecast becoming actual rain. Looks like a slow day.
Frits she does look relaxed.
Scardy thanks for the update. Good to hear you get to visit with out of town daughter. Hope 4 wheeling was fun, sorry about no suitable boating weather.
Frits I just don't understand taking tips from tables. I put tips in waitress hands now.
Drew nice pile of dishes. nice pics, sorry about RV.
RS congrats on another failed swimming lesson. When I borrowed a push mower. it was almost that bad, did clean some of it out and blow air filter out before return. Nice looking lift. Sorry about the gophers, mine came back will address him tomorrow. Sorry about another coon deer.
Dennis glad you had fun.
Paul nice pic.
Randy(wag) sorry about the tree, glad nothing else looks to be damaged. Nice no transient trampolines around.
Dennis nice pics.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /back surgery healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.
The next 3D project is to make a pod for TukTuk that mounts on the front A-pillar, which will house two LED lights that are tied into the directional signal lights. The turn signal is a non-self-cancelling aftermarket-type unit, and the indicator light is on the mount itself - which is normally obstructed by the steering wheel spoke. I want to put the indicator lights up right in the field of vision, so I don’t keep going down the road looking like I should be on I-75 in Ft. Myers 😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #170,732  
nice peonies Ken
first the ants
then the flowers
always had to stake mine in some way

Dennis, any way to provide a safer alternative for your Dad?
just thinking out loud. He's familiar with the controls for sure.
have to think if he's in that tractor seat he's in the saddle again
does he have ROPS and a seat belt?

I'm off to find that Farmall H we saw earlier

He keeps the ROPS folded down to fit in the building, and he won’t put it up.
Last year when dealer rebuilt the engine, they replaced a missing ROPS bolt at no cost.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,733  
We had kids just like you describe. Wife spent lots of time in principals offices. Had kids in 5 different schools at the same time. Kicked out of school too only to be hospitalized at mental facility and therefore school had to readmit when back. Wife showed up one time in school to check on a kid and principal did not want her there but she insisted. Principal called police to have her arrested but police refused. Filed many complaints and had principal fired. Wife could write a book about how to navigate school systems to get special Ed services. Schools are very resistant to provide special Ed services costing them big dollars.
In NJ, it is the opposite - both the schools AND the parents want to get the kids “classified” because it means more federal dollars to the school and more $$$ benefits to the family.

(Mrs worked 22 years in an inner-city school system in administration, so that is factual. Parents would get upset if the kid was NOT classified…)

/ Good morning!!!! #170,734  
In NJ, it is the opposite - both the schools AND the parents want to get the kids “classified” because it means more federal dollars to the school and more $$$ benefits to the family.

(Mrs worked 22 years in an inner-city school system in administration, so that is factual. Parents would get upset if the kid was NOT classified…)
Agreed classified yes to attract funding but some of our kids were in special ed schools to the tune of thousands per month and bussed 60 miles each way hitting the school budget way beyond funding

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #170,735  
Just saw where someone near me was killed under a round baler last night. Sad. Very close to where the concrete guy lived that was killed in an accident a month or so ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,736  
Agreed classified yes to attract funding but some of our kids were in special ed schools to the tune of 100k per month and bussed 60 miles each way hitting the school budget way beyond funding
the system Mrs worked at would bus kids in car service/”limos if it was deemed necessary, budget be damned. Which is why the property taxes on our 1896 Queen Anne on-a 24.7’X135’ lot was almost $9G a year when we left almost 9 years ago - and they had a re-Val a couple years ago and takes went up spectacularly! And you can no longer look up how much the taxes are on specific properties…
IMG_1026.png

/ Good morning!!!! #170,737  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

Dentist visit was mostly successful, I have some gum recession starting, got a referral to precip to get a sort-tissue graft. Better to stop is sooner rather than wait until I need bone graft!

going up to woodlot shortly - it was quite chilly this morning (44.6F at 6AM, and it is finally warming up enough for Mrs to tolerate heading out.

Called BigBoxOrange, spoke to supervisor. She said that they traced down the issue - items were scanned as going on the truck at distributor, but never got scanned as coming off the truck. LSS they are going through the process of reauthorizing our items to be shipped, and hopefully we can get it delivered next week or so. She was also very apologetic that the other items which DID arrive on that portion of the order were not included with the part of the order that did get delivered.

Bailey is looking for attention, she will be disappointed when we don’t take her up to the mountain today, but we will be trying to bat out a lot of tasks today with the excavator and mowing equipment, so she will remain safely on the sofa.

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,739  
For most school systems we could get "in-house" services fairly easy. But when the school system could not provide adequate service for the kid and only option was to go outside to private institutions for services not generally know to the public that is difficult because the schools will try to deny. Even parents using expensive legal counsels have not been able to get it in many cases. That is what hits the school budgets pretty hard