Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,801  
Kyle- Congratulations that your kids are doing something + and not -. Definitely reflects on the “parenting.”

Fritz- The should be more individuals in the world like your daughter.

Bruce- Nice jersey. The smoke is gone for now.

RonJH- Nice squirrel capture. Thanks for sharing.

Billy- I am sorry to read about your Wife’s Uncle. I hope that you and your family, and dogs have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Scott- I hope you and your Wife have a lot of quality time with the grandkids.

No smoke and clear skies this morning and all I could smell are the flowering AutumnRussian Olives. This morning's low temperature was a breezy 35ºF with 20mph wind gusts recorded. It remains clear, breezy and sunny. Today's high temperature was the 65ºF recorded earlier. It is 64º here ATM. It has been a good day for puttering around. No real plans other than grilling some 🥩🥩's tonight.

A returning Indigo Bunting arrived this morning.

Attachments

• 347229612_2178830125647656_2339843438501787788_n.jpg
    347229612_2178830125647656_2339843438501787788_n.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 48
   / Good morning!!!! #170,804  
I had to run in from mowing for an emergency p break. Saw it was after 1 pm so ate a sandwich.
I went out to warm up engine on ZT to change the oil, but started mowing.
Went across creek and mowed since I picked up all the sticks, soon found I missed a bunch
IMG_9434.JPG

Well, I still need to sharpen the blades also.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,809  
Those Dewalt batteries don't last long when you are trying to drill through 3/16" steel. I'll be back outside for more torture tomorrow, the V-plow is half done. All three batteries need to be charged up.
Just stumbled on this; Weather Videos | Weather Underground
I still regularly use my eggbeater drills, although mostly as backup for while I am waiting for batteries to charge, or for very fine work.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,810  
1.1 hrs to mow across the creek, another 2.3 to mow everything else of the 5 acres.
Tried to run string trimmer. String kept breaking and not feeding, kept having to remove and manually pull more string out. It started fine, probably only use it once or twice a year. Got a few things trimmed
Finished spraying weed juice and mixed another 2 gal.
Wife’s knee problem probably from her exercising. They want her to do PT for it and an ankle issue. But no surgery required. They did X-rays.
Youngest son just got back from neurology, they want him to get MRI. He’s been having a bunch of issues also.
Always something.
Think I’ll knock off early today. But got to get stuff put away first.