Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,921  
.50 in of rain so far now a steady rain

rswyan try some graphite paint works wonders or you can spray mo deck

Have an unused spray can of this:

… that I picked up at TSC years ago.

Guess it might be time to give it a shot …

Send some of that rain this way will ya …

/ Good morning!!!! #170,922  
My experience loaning out has not been good. Farm insurance does not allow loan outs
Well, his lot is barely an acre, I can see the trees that need to be moved - they are within 75’ of the property line - and it isn’t like it will be out of sight during its use. I’ll try it once. Now, if it pvolved trailering it out to a nother location NO WAY!!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,923  
Changed oil on the wood splitter and cleaned the filter. Put in fresh gas and it started on 3rd pull. Split some wood to test it out and it is good to go.
Took a picture of the tongue extension on the trailer in case you were wondering how long it is. Being this long it is easy to back up and it also can pack a lot

IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #170,926  
Wish I had the power rswyan , Harry looks content

/ Good morning!!!! #170,927  
Morning to all;
Had a busy yesterday and expect today will be also. Rented a Kubota excavator a KX 80, nice machine as far as hydraulics and controls but the tracks are whipped she doesn't get around as good as it should. Dug a ditch for a retaining wall removing a bunch of large rocks and rotted railroad ties and set up two courses of mafia blocks. Today will be removing the drive entrance to the garage that is in poor shape and has some cracks and holes. Then to start getting forms ready for a couple of concrete pours after adding a bit of gravel in a few places. Been quite a while since I put in a full day on equipment, about 6 hours on the excavator and 3-4 hours on the tractor hauling off the spoils pile.
Everyone stay safe.
This is so good to read, considering the health scare you gave us a number of months ago.

I’d rather have the neighbor be on friendly terms than not - if it means letting the fellow use the machine to move some downed trees so he can mow and make the property look better, it is worth it! But year - funny how that timing works out…😂🤣
You would be doing him just as big a favor, if you drove over yourself and dug it out yourself. Tell him you need the practice, and possibly his advice.
There are countless threads of loaning out equipment meant to neighbors with bad results. my .02

Memorial day is a very special day in this country. I don't think patriotism is as important here as it used to be....I hope I'm wrong.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,929  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low was, technically, 6C when I toddled off to bed at 2230. Then it warmed up to 11.6C. It's presently 15.5C, partly cloudy with a breeze.

Transfer of horses into Paddock #6 went fine. The 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' & her daughter replaced the rubber matting in her horse float and then they went for a 2 hour ride in the State Forest... this is in anticipation of doing a 20km ride at this Saturday's Pyengana Endurance Race. They'll have the usual 40km/80km courses, but the 20km is for 'first timers', to see if they like the sport. I believe that I'll be manning one of the checkpoints.

So, this arvo I'll probably clean-up Paddock #5 (chain-harrow/Z-turn mulch). At 1730 I've got a Zoom Meeting.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,930  
This is so good to read, considering the health scare you gave us a number of months ago.

Memorial day is a very special day in this country. I don't think patriotism is as important here as it used to be....I hope I'm wrong.
Yea, they still have no clue as to what was going on or happening. They just tell me to take it easy and don't work to much and lose weight and we will try these pills, see you in 4 months.

Unfortunately I believe that you are correct. I went over to Saratoga National Cemetery for the observance.
Not a real large turnout, a lot of Veterans and family not much for a general public turn out.

Of course while I'm standing there and looking around I'm thinking to myself damn most of those Veterans are looking old,
then I got back to my truck after having to stop and get my breath and rest a couple times and look in the mirrior and think damn I am getting up there.