Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,741  
L4N I’m sure you will do well in whatever you chose.

Ken prayers they get you straight

Nice work Helogbals

Nice day did nothing I could get good at this

/ Good morning!!!! #180,743  
This is what the fire looks like about 15m away. Here it was smoky so we left for the day. Returned smoke has lifted making smoke clouds.
Good to get away to breathe air! Plus today's our anniversary, together 51 years. Hard to imagine!
2023_11_19_17.32.49.jpg
20231119_162625.jpg
20231119_163431.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #180,747  
34F clear sky.

Been good day all in all, spent most of day lawn ditches cleaning from leaves :) was able to catch last quarter NYG vs WC and NYG won. :eek: :giggle:

Plans for the evening feet up watch some tv share bowl ice cream,might taste test ;) 3 mini cherry and 3 strawberry cheese cakes Mrs. made today....after she goes to bed. :giggle:

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,748  
41F and clear, headed down to around 30F for the overnight low. 50.7F was the day's high. A little chillier tomorrow ... only calling for a high of 47F.

Spent the afternoon today watching the Browns and the Steelers. Browns showed once again why they are called the "Kardiac Kids" ... lol ...

Did get outside after that, pulled the charger off the van and reconnected battery ground cable.

Then picked up pumpkin chunks off the lawn and put them in the garden, also did some leaf grinding with the mower. Cub almost out of gas.

After the sun went down I headed down to Menards and picked up the order.

Stopped by the cheap gas station on way back and grabbed 2 gallons which should be enough to get whatever is left of the leaves ground up and blown.

Leaves are almost all down at this point, just the two big oaks left and not much on them.

Partially unloaded the van when I got back, will finish that up tomorrow.

Did not get around to replacing the water heater anode yesterday, might give that a shot later.

Woman just went over to let neighbors dogs out, is picking up a small pizza on her way back which I will probably have a bite of, already killed off the last Hebrew National.

She asked how much rain we had gotten on Friday and I hadn't checked. Turns out the LWS reported it was 1.83" ... so we got a pretty good soaking.

Got another Menards rebate check in the mail yesterday, to go with the other one I have. Those will get used on the garage heater project.

Back to reading over the install instructions for the heater so I can figure out exactly what I need for the flue system.

Hope everyone had a great Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,749  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 12.7C and it's presently 20.2C, overcast with a steady breeze.

Well, today's plan of carrying on with wood-stacking has been put on hold 'til tomorrow; a text reminder said that I have a 'driver's medical' this arvo @ 1600. So I've decided to do a load of towels in the dhobi-machine, a whipper-snipper trip around the house followed by a Z-turn mow prior to the appointment. Garbage bin needs to be dumped too.

That's about it, take care all.