Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,481  
Good evening all. 53ºF for the start, .2 inch in rain gauge, overcast with intermittent drizzle or light rain, light breeze. Light wind on and off light rain, drizzle, and high temp was 57ºF. Stayed wet all day so stayed inside. Worked in organizing financial stuff, can't find list of people to contact so will recreated tomorrow. Need to get bills paid, and start notification processes, and find Mr Motivation ;). Stepdaughter stopped by and showed the presentation for the Celebration of Life, it was good be we found room for improvement. No nap and I am tired, should sleep well tonight.
Ron sorry shopping so tough. Hope grocery shopping was successful. Hope you enjoyed the leftovers. Nice pic
Drew hope Santa still air tight. Understand about off your Christmas game. Nice you are helping neighbors.
Thomas hope putter was fun.
Frits nice start to day. Sorry about accident blocking off neighborhood. Most of the people I know with heated vest got them for motorcycles or hunting.
Buppies sorry rain disappeared. prayers sent.
Mike hope you got the fuel stocks back up. Hope you found the Christmas decor and got it out of storage.
Drew the the drivers they are using are likely set up to proper torque. Interesting assembly line.
Billy nice to do list cleared yesterday. Congrats on staying up to welcome son and family. We all liked the urn, thanks.
Bill hope seat time plowing was fun. Sorry about the price of diesel or heating oil. Glad fly population down. Sorry you may not make it to 40 years with same company.
Scott(vt) hope you got the leaf control opportunity.
Kilroy I was not lost, but Mr motivation is MIA, and still is.
Kilroy glad running around successful. $60 outstanding buy. Hope everyone teeth got cleaned and needed nothing else. Hope decoration got deployed.
Chris maybe id clean up goes well a mower upgrade might be on order? Hope you got shop vac fixed.
Paul glad picking up went pretty well. Nice panel on the plane. Sorry about the missing manual. Glad chores got done. Sorry about not making Christmas show.
Ken Hope you get some sleep. Hope tree goes well.
RNG glad old shop still working. Good luck with Vanagon. Hope you can get your mail. Only give him one piece of coal :)
Scotty hope eye check was clean bill of health.
NHBX hope battery project went well.
Chris easy to fire someone who should never had been hired.
Frits not holding senior employees accountable seems to be all to common.
Ted hope you had a good day and got some moisture.
James assembly line sounded very quiet.
James tough decision to make, good luck with it.
Drew soup sounds good. Hope Santa OK.
Scotty you got the tn thingy set up :)
Helo that is a lot of snow. Hope kid pickup went well.
David that is a serious rain. I forgot to tell you I had a Killa Moco, with rice hamburger patties, spam, eggs, and sausage and gravy. Took two tries to eat it :) Glad yesterday went well.
Frits good to hear project finished ahead of schedule. Some pick numbers on how much rock fell.
Drew glad everything went well but the no cheese cheese.
Bill glad plowing went well. good luck with cleaning out Dodge wash bottle.
Dennis alt 167 on my computer for the º. Glad you are having nice weather.
Kilroy soup sounds good.
Drew good to hear RV unloaded, and decorations are started.
David sorry about the Amazon CS issue. Good luck with your final choice, hard to believe it took all day to work out a 5 minute process :(
RS Glad strawberry plants in and mulched. Nice you could get some clean up done. Hope heater install continues.
Thomas glad busy day. Hope you get doe back :)
Randy(wag) did you ask them about why all the reminders if no appointment? Sorry about wasted trip
Kyle very nice work on manifold, not to mention pretty :) Hope ports in correct positions. thanks for the prayers, I NEED them. I understand about wanting to be away from the city.
Bill glad washer fluid changed , and 4 led lights found. good luck with flies.
Scotty glad good bill of health for eyes. Nice you got field done. Dallas pulled out victory so not all bad.
Paul I expect the same. I will be interesting to see how efficient they can get it.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,482  
Did you know that there are over 150 different dialects in the English language spoken throughout the world? In the United States, there are about 30 major English dialects, and with it, countless ways to pronounce words for the same meaning.
I thought ya'll all might want to know that :D
Latvija is less than 2.000.000 people. Actual Latvians are ~ 1.300.000. I am too lazy to check, but I would guess there are more that 10 cities in USA bigger than our entire state 😁
And we here have I would guess 10 different dialects. People from seaside barely can understand those who live near Eastern border.
I am a kind of language freak and I can tell with like 80 % accuracy from which city person is I am talking with.
but with the breakdown of civility in cities, porch pirates, smash and grab..... and cities like Austin that let thieves go, I'm glad I live on some land.
I am totally with you
Now I have kids to rise, bring to school and put them on right track.
The day they will stay on their own I will move away from y'all :ROFLMAO:
at about 9:30 A.M.

I paid $1.499/L yesterday for regular. That works out to $5.63/US gal, in Canuck cash. Diesel is worse at $1.919/L or $7.25/US gal.

Helo, I use spell check, every time I type something. I have used grammar check in the past, but not no more. Which by the way is poor grammar right there. "Not no more" should be "not any more".

You-ins have a safe day

Here diesel = gas = 1,7 € / l

Spell check is great tool. Without it I wouldn't write anything here. For grammar check I should give a try

Kilroy the word are or is needs to be inserted so the plural or singular form is determined. Not a 's.

Y'all is used with 's because it denotes possession not plural form of y'all. you would say "You are all crazy". (Y'all are are crazy)
Or "You all are crazy for listening to him". (Y'all are crazy for listening to him).

But you could say "y'all's boat is ugly"

Y'alls is not a word because Y'all is singular and plural. The only time it is used with an "s" is when it is possessive and then only with an apostrophe "s" - Y'all's = possession.

Thank you for explanation. I mean I understand
But I am confident, I will never use this. OK maybe will, but then not in a correct way. Don't look 4in up 😁

Enough with reflection, should create something on my own 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early morning today.
Had school run
-3 C, overnight had like 1in of snow
Later will make few runs with broom on my backyard and driveway. Yesterday broom made great effect, got bare concrete, friction like at summer. But that worked for hour or two.
Really snowing a lot.

Forecast says next week snowing will stop and become colder, up to -20C = 0F

Plan to visit machinery show. That exhibition is more for metal working folks. I am in woodworking. But still, has to follow economy trends

Have a great Friday y'all !
😁

/ Good morning!!!! #181,483  
Randy(wag) did you ask them about why all the reminders if no appointment? Sorry about wasted trip
Yeah, I did. All she did was 'stare' at her computer screen until I acquiesced (yeah, big word) to remaking the new appointment.

What can you do in this day and age, eh?

/ Good morning!!!! #181,484  
I've got 5 acres of mostly bush. The house sits on one and the other 4 are very well treed. It is my first and last home buy. It is my intention to croak at home, not in a hospital.
My mother wanted to die at her house also. She did. But it was a lot of work on other people. here is what you need to do:

Have a trusted family member handle all your important mail and finances. Have someone mow your yard. have a visiting nurse once a week, have someone do all the maintenance on your house, have a house cleaner come out once a week, have a personal care attendant come out every other week, have someone available to take you to the dr and the dentist and the eye doctor, have someone come to your house and cut your hair, have someone deliver groceries weekly to you, have the pastor visit with you monthly, have your mailbox moved near your front door, stay hydrated and continue eating, don't get admitted into a hospital, don't fall. I know I'm leaving out a few others but it is early morning. Most people think they will continue to have the same physical and mental capabilities as they have now, but you don't. One thing that is guaranteed is that IT ONLY GETS WORSE, prepare for it.

Edit: (more awake) like Ron says stop all medication or have someone order your meds and fill up pill box weekly, also install raised commode seats and grab bars by commode and in shower, get a shower seat, get a grab stick and slip on shoes, get a wheel chair and walker and make sure they can can fit through each doorway. Get DNR bracelet, Have cell phone with you at all times, not to call an ambulance but to socialize, and because you cannot make it to the land line before people hang up. Do not get a pet that will outlive you.

Just thought of another important one - never call for an Ambulance. (My mother forgot this one but luckily she was discharged from the hospital twice.)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #181,485  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 38° with rain this morning. Heading to 43° with more rain. Grocery shopping went well. Shelves stocked with plenty of fresh produce. Sun kept me warm while putting up new motion camera. In afternoon helped neighbor put up Christmas lights. Not sure what I will get into today. Will mostly likely be a inside day.
0gIWcPJ.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,486  
Good morning! 50˚ (option button and k for the degrees zero on a Mac) heading to the upper 60s north breeze partly cloudy.

Will try to go back to sleep too early to get ready for Physical Therapy.

The meeting with the accountant went well I learn so much at every meeting. However I cannot deduct the care for little Hospice, my mom's 19 year old cat. Oh well, but the estate can deduct the millage I have been putting on my truck to get the house ready for sale. The estate can also deduct the meetings with the accountant.

My wife refused to ride in my truck yesterday because it stunk. So yesterday evening I washed all the cow manure off the wheel wells, and running boards, now it smells nice.
One more full day at the estate house then we will call it finished. The tittle company is still waiting on the finished survey report before we can close.

I like the little notice that tells you someone just posted on the thread while you are typing, and I see that Ron is up and posting also.

Everyone be safe today.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,487  
My mother wanted to die at her house also. She did. But it was a lot of work on other people. here is what you need to do:

Have a trusted family member handle all your important mail and finances. Have someone mow your yard. have a visiting nurse once a week, have someone do all the maintenance on your house, have a house cleaner come out once a week, have a personal care attendant come out every other week, have someone available to take you to the dr and the dentist and the eye doctor, have someone come to your house and cut your hair, have someone deliver groceries weekly to you, have the pastor visit with you monthly, have your mailbox moved near your front door, stay hydrated and continue eating, don't get admitted into a hospital, don't fall. I know I'm leaving out a few others but it is early morning. Most people think they will continue to have the same physical and mental capabilities as they have now, but you don't. One thing that is guaranteed is that IT ONLY GETS WORSE, prepare for it.

Just thought of another important one - never call for an Ambulance. (My mother forgot this one but luckily she was discharged from the hospital twice.)
You are right on with your suggestions. I will add one other item to the list. Try to stay away from medications that require additional medications to fix the side effects of first medication.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,488  
Good morning, the low is 30 and the high to the lofty temperature of 32°F. Wind NW 7 mph. A mix of sun and cloud.

A dump run and the local stores to get more rubbing alcohol, is in the cards for today.

I wont be installing the new lights until spring. My hands don't work good in the cold, especially for fine work like hooking up wires.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #181,489  
You are right on with your suggestions. I will add one other item to the list. Try to stay away from medications that require additional medications to fix the side effects of first medication.
I take no pills. Period.
I watched the D-I-L go from good to bad to worse, gobbling all the pills her quack shoved her way. She was taking 14 pills a day at the end. She died at home, Dr. assisted suicide, which I am totally against. Suicide is not acceptable in my eyes. Dr.s took a hypocritic oath to 'do no harm' and yet they are assisting people to commit suicide. You want to die and are taking a ton of pills to keep you alive...STOP taking the pills. Simple.