Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,171  
   / Good morning!!!! #182,173  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.5C and it's presently 22.6C, partly cloudy & calm.

Good Parrish Council meeting followed by a great gathering in the Church Hall for supper. Lasagne was the main course... I seem to recall that that is a very popular 'Christmas' dish. Anyway, it was delicious. Home by 2000.

Today I'm off for that 'rescheduled' doctor appointment @ 1200. Believe me I will have all evidence that that IS my appointment, just in case. ;) Then there will be a Veteran's Christmas Luncheon @ 1300, which will be the last Christmas 'gathering' of my social groups.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,174  
33F cloudy
Got lucky only 1/2"sloppy snow instead of 2-4 inches sloppy snow. :)
Went to city hall landfill office about permit I apply for well over month ago,greeted by sign saying Due to Lack of Staffing Closed Until 12/19/23...you gotta be kidding me. 🙄

Been kinda slow motion putter day and the evening even slower.

🤞cross Giants will pull out upset over the Packers. :)

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,175  
Real nice tractor, Ron. Glad you found it.

m70, sorry your son had that happen.

BEF, what did your wife find out with the x-ray?

Dang, Thomas...long Christmas vacation for those employees, maybe?

Wife and I went to town to pick up a few things...stopped into the new Five Guys...cleaned out my wallet almost worse than Costco. But almost "saved" enough on shopping deals to cover it.

All the snow melted, except what slipped off the hood and made a pile in front of the vehicles. I did get a few minutes this morning to track a fox in the snow for a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,176  
Good morning Ron no sleep for me
Prayers, me too. My allergies have manifested into the total Cold CRUD... Sleep is hard to come by.

Hello

It's not yet time to wake up. But I couldn't help myself. Recently it started that after those business trips with early flights I have experienced a kind of a sleeping disorder for a week or so.
Went to Supercharger, so here I am. Sunday morning 0500

And my second daughter yesterday has witnessed drama. I am pretty much shaken either. Really cant sleep, lot of thoughts

Here some pictures link. My daughter is in yellow jacket, with headphones.

For Saturday mornings she is attending to some kind of school of excellence. Like a pre-school for university.
At 1400 school ended, she with few more students stayed on sidewalk at bus stop, were waiting for bus. Then suddenly out of the blue that red Nissan jumped on sidewalk and started to drive there. First he hit one boy and then - girl standing near bench. Both classmates of my daughter. She was like 1/2 meter on the side, jumped in the snow.
Boy is hurt very badly
Girl died at scene

"pilot" is born in y1932., you can see him in those pictures too

From one hand I am thankful to all the forces, God almighty, etc that my daughter is not hurt physically.
But I am super angry on police. They arrived very fast, few minutes, helped paramedics and then started to interview witnesses. My daughter were the one standing closest to the scene.
Anyway, she is minor, 16 y/o only, police can't talk with her without parents presence.
But still they started to take statement with questions like - why haven't you helped that girl ? jeeez, her head was smashed, she was lying on the ground not moving ...

I am a master of many trades, but I am not shining on talking (with teenage daughters). Sometimes with her we exchange only few words per day. Wife is taking good care for them. I just hope she could manage this either. Yesterday afternoon daughter came back home and has stayed in her room all evening. Sleeping.

We still have a lot of snow, I will make tracks and do some country-skiing with her. Other than that - have no ideas what to do

Sorry for bringing it up, but needed to share it somehow ...

Good afternoon already !

Guys, really thanks for your thoughts and prayers !
It seems that my daughter is handling this much better that I thought she will.

~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that - after our yesterday's outdoor activities I am half dead, laying in bed.
Got cold. At worst moments have seen 39,5 C = 103 F. Face burning, eyes hurt....
Now just drinking and drinking some "teas"
Oh my Helo. Our schools have some counselors, if there are none available, I would recommend finding one thru social services. Very traumatic. I have trouble conversing with my teenagers too. Wife is ambassador. Prayers for the families involved.

I had to skim quite fast, as I was behind since Saturday and it was over 100-200 posts or more.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,179  
My allergies have manifested into the total Cold CRUD... Sleep is hard to come by.
"In Texas, the mountain cedar tree (Juniperus ashei) sheds its pollen during the months leading up to winter, and this can lead to an increase in cedar fever cases — hence, the term cedar allergy season. The months of December up to February are typically the peak of cedar allergy season in Texas, with cases extending up to March."

/ Good morning!!!! #182,180  
Good evening all. 33ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 61ºF. Putter to start day, spent time on bank statements and paying bills. Going to Saint Louis for Christmas, come home then back after new year for #2 celebration of Life for wife, we had a lot of friend in STL area. Did get ride and nap in. Went to Chapel business meeting, also pot luck dinner with BBQ brisket provided :) . Got home and had trouble getting started on posting :(
Ron nice work getting a B2910 for mowing at 1/3 quote for Kubota mower. Neat pic and tree trunk. You're welcome
Frits enjoy the snow. Cody seems to say, I gotta walk in this??
Buppies nice rain! sorry snow at night, harder to enjoy. Hope clock reset went ok. prayers sent. Thanks for your prayers
Phil hope good news from advisor. Glad you got some family time.
Billy glad you got some rain. Hope tree decorated soon, need pic. Glad you got hike in.
Drew glad new coffee better. Hope family get together happen with travel issues.
Kiilroy glad grocery shopping good. Your kitchen work sounded yummy. Glad you were able to keep couches under control. Hope you got some good books.
Thomas hope trip to city hall successful.
Dennis hope injury no too serious, prayers sent.
Scott(vt) hope meeting with advisor went well.
Don hope you did not loose any plants or frozen pipe damage.
Paul plenty rain this morning. Glad camera email problem solved, glad you got the gas discount. Sorry about the overfill, glad you could save the overfill. Sorry about the gutter issue at night in the dark.Hope trip to Boston safe and smooth, and dinner good.
Drew 58 gallons not much. Plenty of rain, nice pic.
Frits nice snow pics
Dennis hope Dr appointment goes well.
Ken glad you approve of son's new gf. Good to hear nice time with wife.
Bill glad BB and bucket treated, sorry no seat time from snow.Hope light project goes well.
Scott pretty at the farm.
Billy nice pic.
Drew I was wondering why snowmen were incarcerated ;) Good idea to change fuel filter.
Scotty nice putter day yesterday.
Dennis hope her bones smile for the Xray :)
Lou nice snow pics.
Helo good to hear daughter holding up well. prayers sent. Sorry about being sick, hope that passes soon.
David hope you got some mowing in. BBQ theme for HH sounds yummy.
Frits prayers for son sent.
Friend welcome to GM thread, sorry that happened to you too.
Ron pretty tractor, going to put mid mount mower on it?
RNG sorry about the furnace issues, hope easy fix. Good luck with PO and sorting out mail hold.
Lou sorry about insurance woes. Hope you find a plan that fits.
Randy(wag) glad good meeting and dinner. Hope this appointment was kept by Dr.
Thomas glad not too much snow, and Giants pulled it off :) Sorry about office closed.
Billy glad not a lot of snow work to do. Sorry about lunch pricing.
Kyle prayer sent. GM quite prolific.
Don thanks for Cedar pollen info.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.