Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,511  
Good (Monday) evening. Overnight Low of 10.7C and it's presently 18.2C (@ 2306). Mostly cloudy today and tomorrow; rain is expected.

I'm still up due to Penelope not having 'come in' due to my house guests... she will, eventually, or she'll just have to spend the night outside.

My Mate from Brisbane arrived around midnight last Friday and we've been busy during the weekend taking his housemate, who came with him, around to various "sights" around St Helens and such. Well, baring my going to Church yesterday morning.

Tomorrow they're heading down South to Hobart & Port Arthur for a couple of days, returning Thursday. The housemate flies back to Brisbane on Saturday.

Last Saturday was rather gusty and wrecked my 'Hills Hoist' (a type of clothes line). It came with the house so it must've been around 25 years old. The brutal UV rays finally did in the heavy plastic main fitting, so that'll need replacing come the new year.

That's about it, take care all.
We have them here, too:

/ Good morning!!!! #182,514  
Morning all, woke up to 61 degrees and heavy rain/flooding.
Many roads closed around the area.
Got the 2nd Light ball welded up and first coat of paint.
Thought I had more zip ties to put the lights on, but no, order in.
Son had a gig last night in Doylestown with different band that he has been practicing with.

Rain will hopefully end soon, trench is making for a nice river. I have some river tubes, think it would work, until I hit the stand of trees at the bottom :)

Be well, and feel better everyone,

20231217_150657.jpg

20231217_150742.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,515  
Good morning! 45˚F sunny skies, North breeze high mid 60s. Sure could use some of the rain that is in the East our ground water and lake levels are at record lows.

My refrigerator stopped making ice but I saw I bought a 5 year extended warranty so I called them. They would not send anyone out to look at it but just said to unplug it for 24 hours. it is working again and the refrigerator got a good cleaning out in the process.

Walked a mile yesterday morning and a half mile in the evening. Today is golf course walking, might try for two miles on new knee.

Still going through estate boxes taking up garage space and keeping the bare minimum and making piles for others. I will have to stop soon and wait for garbage day to empty the can full of discards and start again next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,516  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 58 to start going to 60, which will be the high at 10 am the heading south in the temperature department!

Today Kathleen has given me a pile of gifts for the grandkids that needs to be wrapped! 😒 At least I am not missing anything outside ! 😉
It is ) 8:10 and still dark out !
After gift wrapping this morning, maybe some puttering in the garage this afternoon !

Frits, loved the pictures !!

Drew, what are you going to name the new lake on your property? 😉

Hope all have a blessed and safe day, along with me hoping we don’t lose power ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #182,517  
Good Morning!!!! 53F @ 5:00 AM. Periods of rain. High 58F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Throw in a high wind warning, and we've got a classic Pacific winter storm going on. Its about time.
This one looks like it's coming out of the south, Ted, so maybe not much headed your way yet.

Had a lazy morning yesterday, but made up for it packing in the afternoon. Barely got enough of a load to cover the floor in the van, so won't be pulling a trailer this trip. Old house is full of echos, new one not so much anymore. I'd call that progress.

I checked the 24' box trailer, and the rear door is over 6' in height so it can haul tools in the shop that are too tall for the smaller trailer. But the tires on it are 12 years old, so aren't safe to use. Not sure I want to spend $700 on tires for just a few trips though. Also not sure I want to try another rental seeing as how the last time went so poorly.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,518  
43F and dropping during the today. Off and on rain, gray damp and chilling if not exactly cold.
Starting a fire in the fire place and putting up the size 12s with a Spanish coffee.
Done for the day before it even starts.
Brekky?
More like brunch later.