Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,791  
39F and "Fair" @ 17:45, calling for a high of 42F for the day ... think it only made 41F ... :(

Woman went to the grocery store earlier.

Spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening cleaning the interior, shelves, drawers, etc. of the new 'frig, Woman helped some.

Once that was all done I put all the shelves and drawers back inside and installed air filter and water filter:

IMG_3093 copy.jpg

Still have to clean the ice bucket/dispenser though ... but no real hurry as the water isn't connected yet ... ;)

Then around midnight I rolled it back over to the other side of the kitchen where it would be out of the way for the time being and plugged it in and fired it up ... and set it to "Max Cool".

First thing I noticed was that running it seems almost completely silent ... at least I couldn't hear it over the HVAC fan noise and old 'frig running.

The factory settings for the 'frig and freezer are 37F and 0F.

When I checked the 'frig temp on the digital thermometer I had set inside this morning after I got up it was reading 36.1F ... and was back up to 37.4F when I looked a little bit ago ... (y)

Moved the thermometer down to the freezer to check the temp in that. Checked that just now and it's reading 2.8F.

They say to give it 24 hours to cool down so it looks like we are about on schedule.

Woman returned from grocery shopping, told her to just go ahead and put the stuff that needs refrigerated into the new unit.

Started to gather up some tools in the kitchen last night, need to get those back out to the garage.

Will probably spend the rest of the afternoon emptying out the old 'frig into the new one, so I can shutdown the water and move it out of the way to get at those cabinets that have to be taken down. It's just a tad too tall:

IMG_3091 copy.jpg

Caught a bit of the beginning of the SB last night then came in around the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter ... quite the finish for Mahomes, Kelce, and KC ... Woman was pleased.

Amazon just dropped most of the last order, The Squeak had to go run and hide of course ... :LOL:

Hope everyone is having a great Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,793  
Good Evening Guys,
Well I moved the lathe out of the way for my pick up ! Looks like I will turn the last two short tapers at a later date ! 😒

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpeg
    IMG_3782.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
   / Good morning!!!! #185,794  
Good (Shrove Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.8C and it's presently 33.3C!!! (92F) with higher temps expected mid-arvo. It's clear and fairly calm. Cold front expected tomorrow.

Not much going on for today. Temperatures like this do happen here 3-4 times a year and February is the warmest month.

I might venture out later on and pick up some bacon & pikelets (small pancakes) for tea tonight... or not. :)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,795  
Well, another thing busted..... the Keurig Duo. Brewed a 1/2 pot and gave up the smoke....
The original one lasted 2 months, replaced under warranty. This second one, lasted 7 months.

Apparently, there have been tons of trouble with these not working correctly. Reviews on line show people getting them replaced 3-4 times.
So, I called customer service.... at least they stand behind the product....another new one is on the way. Oh, it also has a year warranty.

Dug out the camp percolator coffee maker from the RV to hold us over until the new one gets here.

Dinner was good --- crock pot pork cushion, new potatoes (vs. old?), and carrots. All swimming in white onion and garlic. The house was smelling good! I'm stuffed!

Have a great evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,796  
Good (Shrove Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.8C and it's presently 33.3C!!! (92F) with higher temps expected mid-arvo. It's clear and fairly calm. Cold front expected tomorrow.

Not much going on for today. Temperatures like this do happen here 3-4 times a year and February is the warmest month.

I might venture out later on and pick up some bacon & pikelets (small pancakes) for tea tonight... or not. :)

That's about it, take care all.
I still have a hard time comprehending 92° in February..... just strange.....we just had snow!

Now, what would be the ticket? --- travel to Australia in December, return to the US is April? Might be a plan......

/ Good morning!!!! #185,797  
Good evening all. 40ºF for the start, .7 inch in rain gauge, overcast, windy. Wind start at moderate and slowed way down, periods of rain, and high temp was 48ºF at 12:01 AM. High temp during day was 44ºF. Made coffee then Chapel to start day, then breakfast with the gang. Started fire in insert lunch and nap + conserve energy most of day. Made some queso, but let it get scorched :(. Watch some early SB then most of 4TH quarter and OT. Glad KC won.
Two_bit not familiar at all, closest I have been is Kerrville.
Ron sorry no chipping. Glad taxes are done. Glad Sassy got her walk. Nice cardinal.
Bill no reason to fight the weather to get tree done since it isn't in the way.
Billy glad Christmas family time was good. Just don't have a funeral just to get them back :) I didn't contribute to the 23 b.
Mike sorry about knee and jeans. Hope you did get durock finished. Hope you get concrete to to dump tomorrow.
Kilroy never fun to do your own taxes. Sorry Mrs feeling under the weather, prayers sent, glad soup good. Glad no rude surprises at work.
NHBX hope you are ready for more snow. Glad Mrs got extra lunch. Hope energy conservation successful.
Plowhog glad good trip to CA, and no trees down that you have seen. Nice bear pic.
Buppies sorry sleep not good. prayers sent.
Drew glad you are enjoying book and coffee. Sorry electric heater not cutting it.
Scott(vt) glad you got some work done on legs. Hope you get you truck in garage ahead of the snow.
Thomas hope you had good day and enjoyed the game.
Paul sounds like you have your work cut out on the progressive mower. Glad you got some R/C flying in. Happy Birthday to son. Hope spindle repair goes well.
Frits Sorry about SIL and cancer. prayers sent. Hope you had a good day. Neat pic of church.
Ken hope evening plans all went well, lot of driving. Hope Superbowl party fun. Good to hear Son vocals improving. Nice pics
Ted sorry GS ratted you out :( Hope she gets over it soon. Hope conserve energy day went well.
Drew love the pics, nice to see son on cub cadet.
David hope repair to pressure tank went well. Glad birthday celebration was good.
RNG good to hear raising hanging shelf went well. Glad equipment off trailer, sorry about PW wheels. Sorry about whacked in the forehead, hope no concussion. Hope the trampoline taker shows.
RS Glad dishwasher going well so far hope that doesn't change. Hope the fridge work went well.
Don soup looks good, and the nachos interesting.
Dennis sorry about the sitting in Vegas, did the at least put game on TV's ?
Randy(wag) sorry about the very warm weather and threat of thunderstorms. Glad all is well after CT scan. Glad you got veteran's discount. Hope you were able to conserve energy while hiding.
PJ hope pizza was good.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.
Never has been fun, but this year I particularly feel like I do not want to gift my hard-earned money to be blatantly wasted and misused…

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #185,798  
Another area of protest particularly in Denmark is that the gov has established aggressive goals for carbon emissions and pesticides that will impact the ag business. Farmers are saying it will force them out of business and result in imports from countries not subject to similar laws
No farms no food

/ Good morning!!!! #185,799  
I still have a hard time comprehending 92° in February..... just strange.....we just had snow!

Now, what would be the ticket? --- travel to Australia in December, return to the US is April? Might be a plan......