Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,841  
On CarEdge did you sign up for subscription or were you only using them to locate the car on a dealer lot and then take it from there?
I started with just using their search tools and subscribing to their emails. Then I started watching them on YouTube for market condition info. Finally I spent the $100 on a 1 year membership, and I think it saved me way more than that on the two purchases I made last year. I let the subscription expire, and I haven't been pestered with their emails since.

In all, I used one of their recommended credit unions to get pre-approved for a loan (which I ended up not using), their info on extended warranties to decide not to purchase one, their market info to find out how long the vehicles I was interested in had been on the lot (and how many of them were available locally), their Monroney sticker info to tell if the dealer was trying to screw me, and their advise on the Finance Manager to keep me out of trouble on the deal. I never met two more unhappy Finance Managers!😳😂

/ Good morning!!!! #185,842  
62°F and no rain

Started investigating grounds on the LS tractor yesterday. Wish there was a map.

Picked up Mule neutral switch later yesterday will install today. Scag carb should be at PO today.

Sears tech scheduled for today, hoping it’s morning.

Happy Hour another great time. Lots of Mardi Gras themed food.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #185,843  
Good morning! Low of 24°, heading up to 46°. Sunny, light breezes. Temps should continue to climb a little bit, maybe 50° by the weekend. Unfortunately, no precip on the 7 day forecast.

Had to run into town this morning, then a quick stop at Wally World. When I was leaving the parking lot, I felt "something" wrong with the truck.... like it had a flat tire on the front or something binding.....
I drove over 60 miles on dry pavement, at highway speed, with the 4WD engaged!
DUH! Maybe took a few miles of tread off, but don't think any damage.

Today's agenda is vehicle maintenance. New wipers, oil changes, top off fluids, etc....
And, whatever else pops up.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,845  
37° at 1 pm.
Slept in till 10. But was up last night till about 3am. Need to adjust back.
3” snow but a lot melted now now, driveway now clear. Started with 1.25” rain last night.
My health ins co sent about a dozen benefit statements while I was gone. Each lab test, each prescription, etc was 3 pages in a separate envelope. They used to mail them quarterly and all combined in 1 mailing.
Going thru bills today
Got couple more tax documents.
IMG_4219.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,848  
Good morning, the low/high for today is 25°F. Wind WSW 3 mph. Snow! Today and tonight, overnight. Anywhere from 2-4".
This was this mornings' post that didn't go.

Temp now down to 13 and headed for zero overnight. We did get about 2" today. Not enough to plow, but there is more coming on Thursday.

Have a safe rest of the day all

/ Good morning!!!! #185,849  
Good (Ash Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 10.2C and it's presently 19.8C, mostly clear with a breeze. There was 5.0mm of much needed rain in the gauge from last evening's thunderstorm.

That thunderstorm really dropped the temperature from a High (at Wagtail Park) of 39.9C (109F), 'recorded' at 1330, down to the mid 20'sC. Fortunately there were no bushfires sparked.

It's 'into town' day for groceries. This arvo I'll head back to install a couple of latches on some doors in the Church Hall, followed by the Ash Wednesday Service @ 1500.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,850  
Good Afternoon, currently 58°

Hope everyone is doing well..My sister is doing great after the transplant, 40 lbs less and looks great..Does not stay home always going somewhere, making up for the last 8 years...

Buckeye, what all was on that burger?

Enjoy the day..

Mark
A couple large onion rings on top made it look very big, ate those by themselves, then it was manageable, but also had pineapple slice, lettuce, tomato, sauce. And bacon.

Last edited: