GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
I would like the longer lower tines or teeth. what is a well made unit? i have the front loader QA - I think from a b3200? i have forks for really heavy stuff so for this i would prefer not too heavy or expensive. i will post a pic of the loader connections - i dont know what it is called IMG_0143 (002).jpg

Last edited:
   / GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #3  
I would like the longer lower tines or teeth. what is a well made unit? i have the front loader QA - I think from a b3200? i have forks for really heavy stuff so for this i would prefer not too heavy or expensive. i will post a pic of the loader connections - i dont know what it is calledView attachment 679120

Check out the Mid-State Attachments, E-Series root rake.
Very long bottom tines! (550+ lbs.)
I just ordered a 60" one,.... $900 plus shipping.
Excellent reviews!
Family manufacturing business in Denton, NC.
Ask for Connie.

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920
What tractor did you put that on? 550 lbs is pretty strong!

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #5  
   / GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #6  
I would recommend Land Pride or Everything Attachment. Both have a full range of grapples. This is a picture of my Kubota M6040 with a Land Pride SGC1560 - rock & root grapple. It's a whole lot heavier than what you want and it has the heavier, shorter tines. It does show how well this implement fits the FEL and quick attach. AND since you are getting a grapple - - I STRONGLY recommend you do something to your OEM grill guard - pic attached. The joy of a new grapple will be lost when a stick, limb or stob goes thru your radiator, grill or battery.

View attachment 679221View attachment 679222

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920
That grill guard is a great call - thank you

I would recommend Land Pride or Everything Attachment. Both have a full range of grapples. This is a picture of my Kubota M6040 with a Land Pride SGC1560 - rock & root grapple. It's a whole lot heavier than what you want and it has the heavier, shorter tines. It does show how well this implement fits the FEL and quick attach. AND since you are getting a grapple - - I STRONGLY recommend you do something to your OEM grill guard - pic attached. The joy of a new grapple will be lost when a stick, limb or stob goes thru your radiator, grill or battery.

View attachment 679221View attachment 679222

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #8  
I would like the longer lower tines or teeth. what is a well made unit? i have the front loader QA - I think from a b3200? i have forks for really heavy stuff so for this i would prefer not too heavy or expensive. i will post a pic of the loader connections - i dont know what it is called
IMG_0143 (002).jpg

I am surprised no one commented on your loader connector :confused:.

It is for sure not SSQA. It is the Kubota proprietary coupler, Here is an old thread about it: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/198139-la364-loader-quick-coupler.html

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #9  
Everything Attachments uses high strength steel and weigh less than some of the other grapples so you can lift a heavier load. I don't know if they can make one for your loader coupler but I would ask them.

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #10  
I am surprised no one commented on your loader connector :confused:.

It is for sure not SSQA. It is the Kubota proprietary coupler, Here is an old thread about it: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/198139-la364-loader-quick-coupler.html

Right. That for sure is the pin on coupler and no SSQA attachment is going to work there. Several years ago I had a B3030 and I added a Washburn skid steer adapter from hayspear.com. It worked but it reduced loader lift capacity due to the added weight and the fact that it also placed the load further out from the lift arms.
I believe the B3030 and 2920 are pretty much the same tractor except for a small horsepower difference. And the lift capacity isn't that great to begin with, much less after decreasing it with an SSQA adapter.