Grapple recommendations

/ Grapple recommendations #1  

m7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
Wonder where to get a grapple for my loader on M7040. Seen a few thum types but they look light duty the 72 inch FEL bucket Any recommendations??

/ Grapple recommendations
Do you know where 3RRL got those?

/ Grapple recommendations #4  
Pretty sure it was Ebay.

3RRL is very active on TBN. PM him and I'm sure he'll get back to you with details of how he bought, installed and plumbed them.

/ Grapple recommendations #5  
m7040 said:
Do you know where 3RRL got those?
I believe those are Andy Tatro grapples, like mine. He sells on Ebay as every now and then. I believe his Ebay ID is HTatro.

/ Grapple recommendations #6  
Just ran across this thread.
Those are Andy Tatro grapples. He will build them for you custom if you like. There are several eBay ones that are similar, but I chose him as he was recommended by MadReferee. Check that thread out posted by IslandTractor, I think his email is in there. If not, PM me.

/ Grapple recommendations #8  
I've got a Bolt-on Virnig Grapple and it's worked out ok for me. Pic of stacking tree length Tamarack Poles attached. Have removed/carried quite a few large boulders, brush, etc.
penokee :)

Attachments

• Kubota - stacking poles.jpg
    Kubota - stacking poles.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 568
   / Grapple recommendations
do you have the contact info for the Virning grapple

/ Grapple recommendations #10  
I bought mine from borgford, built very heavy. No way I could tear it up with my tractor.