Gravely Pro turn ?

/ Gravely Pro turn ? #21  
Just how much of a difference between that seat and the one I got?

Finished the back yard today and am starting to go close to full speed and finding the ride is much different then when on the tractor.
Wondering if it’s worth ordering the upgraded seat from the dealership.
Have you had a chance to compare them while operating?

Thank You again
Janet
The main reason I upgraded to the commercial pro-turn was the seat and comfort. My older gravely had the similar seat to yours. When I looked at your model and drove it I knew I would still get beat around some. I had 2 herniated discs and surgery and do not want to mess it up again.

The updated seat would probably be 1 grand. Just guessing though.

/ Gravely Pro turn ? #22  
You have a suspension seat. First thing I would do is check your tire pressure (to high will make for a rougher ride)
I run my zero turn tires at 8 or 9 PSI to help the ride.
DK35vince, the model that was purchased (zt 60hd) does not come with the suspension seat. The picture above is my mower.

/ Gravely Pro turn ? #23  
DK35vince, the model that was purchased (zt 60hd) does not come with the suspension seat. The picture above is my mower.
I meant ZX 60. sorry about that

/ Gravely Pro turn ? #24  
The seat isn't gravely specific besides the fabric. Last time I looked you could get them for 550-600. Might get one for the excavator. Just look for a suspension seats with the clear weight setting Dial on the front. Many high end mowers use that same one.

/ Gravely Pro turn ?
I think I will call tomorrow and see how much it costs. It’s that or I will have to get tons of dirt to fill all the imperfections that I discovered in the yard. It seems funny but I thought it was rather smooth until now.

I would prefer to order it from the dealer, that way everything should fit without too much trouble. I have limited ability working with tools and think it’s best to avoid having to redesign things to get them to fit. I have watched my husband make things fit that were designed for other things and am sure the tools are here but I would not have a prayer at it if it doesn’t come with directions.

Thanks
Janet

Last edited:
   / Gravely Pro turn ? #27  
Shows a low profile suspension seat in the brochure.
I see what you are saying. I am thinking of my seat being more of a suspension seat with the weight setting on it. Sorry for the confusion.

/ Gravely Pro turn ? #28  
I see what you are saying. I am thinking of my seat being more of a suspension seat with the weight setting on it. Sorry for the confusion.
The low profile suspension seats tension can also be turned up or down for different operator weights. (I have one on my tractor and they do work OK)

/ Gravely Pro turn ?
The low profile suspension seats tension can also be turned up or down for different operator weights. (I have one on my tractor and they do work OK)
I did adjust it a few times now. The suspension seems to work nice on real bumps, holes that surprise you like the one my dog dug this morning. However it seems if set too soft it bottoms out but adjusted just right for the holes and then going fast over the smaller quick or short bumps or imperfections It seems the seat itself could use just a bit more cushion. Maybe it’s me being old and finicky or just that I am too light? I wiegh about 110lbs soaking wet.
My understanding is the other seat has more cushion in the seat itself which might be better for my light wieght..

Maybe a test ride on a model with one on before I order it?
Just to confirm my thoughts.

Thanks
Janet

/ Gravely Pro turn ?
You have a suspension seat. First thing I would do is check your tire pressure (to high will make for a rougher ride)
I run my zero turn tires at 8 or 9 PSI to help the ride.
Thanks, I somehow missed this! Maybe the tires are overinflated? I have heard my husband talk about tires being overinflated on tractors when on the lots but it never crossed my mind with this.
Now to find his air gauge and try this?

Thank You
Janet