Greetings from the Bitterroot

/ Greetings from the Bitterroot
Welcome to TBN. How far are you from where the film Yellowstone?

Yellowstone is filmed in several locations but the "Dutton ranch" is actually the Chief Joseph Ranch in Darby. Darby is on the southern end of the Bitterroot valley.

I do all the stunt double shots for Kevin ... aw, not really :)

/ Greetings from the Bitterroot #15  
KubotaCrossin Big welcome to TBN ! :thumbsup: A little off topic but some one out there might find it interesting that the Montana Rifle Comp has folded .

Montana Rifle Company - Wikipedia

Also added some bison info .

Attachments

• bison-comparison-chart.jpg
    bison-comparison-chart.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 68
   / Greetings from the Bitterroot #16  
Yellowstone is filmed in several locations but the "Dutton ranch" is actually the Chief Joseph Ranch in Darby. Darby is on the southern end of the Bitterroot valley.

I do all the stunt double shots for Kevin ... aw, not really :)

I haven't watched any of it yet, but I have seen some pretty impressive scenery in their commercials. If you live in an area with that kind of scenery, I'm jealous!!!

/ Greetings from the Bitterroot #17  
I haven't watched any of it yet, but I have seen some pretty impressive scenery in their commercials. If you live in an area with that kind of scenery, I'm jealous!!!

The wife and I took an August vacation to Glacier National Park 3 years ago. Best vacation ever. The scenery and hiking is unbelievable. You will think you went to the top of the world.

The term Big Sky Country is no exaggeration.

MoKelly

/ Greetings from the Bitterroot
It is beautiful here. Some call it fly over county. That's okay with me. It is filling up tho what with people wanting to escape the cities.
I'm not a native. I wasn't born here but got here as soon as I could :)

/ Greetings from the Bitterroot #19  
Greetings KubotaCrossing from about 160 miles or so north of you.