Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #141  
On a large ticket item like that $25-30 spent on a disposable Apple Airtag would have saved the day.

Once they sell it isn’t theirs. Do you really think it would be OK for somebody to tag the ‘69 Camaro that you just bought from them? Furthermore you also can buy a program for your iPhone, telling you that someone has tagged you.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #142  
On a large ticket item like that $25-30 spent on a disposable Apple Airtag would have saved the day.

An air tag alerts everyone with an iPhone or possibly other phone users of its location. It’s not the best tool for tracking someone without them knowing.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #143  
Yes, there are RFID devices in some tires for inventory tracking by the manufacturer, as in this example.

However, there are no RFID devices in US bills, as ROUSTABOUT is claiming. This garbage has been going around for decades. Right up there with the flat earthers.
Nope, the earth isn't flat. Saw that myself. Most people are years behind on technology. I remember a person getting a new computer system at work. All had to go to Dallas, TX several times to learn it. I didn't say anything, but I used that very same program over a decade earlier in the military. Here it was coming out as cutting edge brand spankin new. We are probably a good 50 years behind what they actually have. Evidenced by infrared that can see if you are home. They knew they had it, so they had to stop the lead paint, so it could work properly. I know sheet metal workers that worked lead all day with bare hands, as I did also, but they are healthy in their 90's. I don't know how many days I fished here in the south, chewing a lead fishing weight as bubble gum. Even artifacts where the Knights Templar poured huge lead crosses, nobody mentioned lead problems. You need to think about all this and put it together. I have not had a tv in over 20 years. My mind is not shaped by the media/government complex.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #144  
You're correct on that statement. I think you're mistaken. Please provide some proof. If you can, I'll accept it. If you can't, you should accept it.
We can get together and you carry 30 grand open and I'll carry 30 grand foiled. See who makes it.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him?
Todays conspiracy:

Rumor has it there's a tin foil shortage.
With all the conspiracy theorists running around, maybe it would be a good time to buy stock in foil companies.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #148  
Maybe foil companies are owned by extraterrestrials?
There's something about foil at the link below. Can it be true?:unsure:

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #149  
I struggled with how to sell a motorcycle. Not just because of the money transaction but if they wrecked, they could just walk away.
I looked online and found that a guy showed up to test drive a bike and commented that he would leave the truck with his girlfriend inside. An hour later the police were called and when they investigated, found that the truck was stolen and the 'girlfriend' was a hitchhiker. I can't verify the story but it sounded the alarm bells in my head and I had to think through how I would make this fair to both parties.

/ Guy uses fake check to steal Massey tractor...recognize him? #150  
There's something about foil at the link below. Can it be true?:unsure:
You're touching on it.