heater core for 2305

/ heater core for 2305 #1  

etcallhome

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 1026R
Just wondering has anyone hooked a small heater core on 2305 or 2210 to use inside a enclosed cab .
I was thinking of doing this instead of using a 3kbtu golf cart heater
and if so what would you need besides hose ,the core , some shut off valves ,clamps and then where to connect these to . With a T in the main hose to and from radiator or connect on water pump???

Thinking of doing this next winter .

/ heater core for 2305 #2  
Curtis has a heater kit that works well but a bit pricey at around $300.00. The pics show the connection points on the 2210.

Attachments

• DSC01689.jpg
    DSC01689.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC01690.jpg
    DSC01690.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC01691.jpg
    DSC01691.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 271
   / heater core for 2305 #3  
Do an internet search for aftermarket cab heaters and you'll find a number of manufacturers out there.

/ heater core for 2305
Thanks for the reply never thought about going to Curtis to check there site .

Will do that, one used car dealer said I could have one from a Subaru . Another had one with blower for a tractor cab has not given me a price.

My biggest question was where was the best to connect the lines.

Thanks again for the comeback

/ heater core for 2305
Labrat
After looking closer at your photos. I see the splice in the lower hose with a line going to the heater core !!!!!!!
Where is the 2nd hose (from core) connected????
Could not tell from the photos on line

Also seen the one listed at Curtis but also could not info or photos of where to make these connections

Thanks

/ heater core for 2305 #6  
Curtis gives you a an aluminum fitting that goes into the thermostat housing at the temp sensor location. You can see the heater hose coming out the top of that fitting in the first picture.

/ heater core for 2305
After several tries I did get on Curtis website and found the installation sheet with pictures.

Thanks again for your help and info