Help me choose another tractor.

/ Help me choose another tractor.
He sure did that!! Very nice of you to offer to take a look-see.

Yes, that certainly was a very kind offer! Richard nailed it, just trying to have some fun and keep things interesting.

Update: I bought the tractor!! I know, I know, it's just a rumor till I post some pics. Well, it was dark by the time I got home (forgot to snap one before we left). Still dark now, but in a few hours I'll deliver the pictures. I promise I'll deliver them, just send me your payment through PayPal and I'll ship them right to you.;)

In all seriousness, though, the tractor was in better shape than I expected. A little damage to one fiberglass fender, the lights don't work, and the hood is cracked (but repaired good enough for me) at the very front by the latch. Also, the ROPS has been shortened a few inches :duh::duh:, but I'll just have to live with that for now. I might have a real good welder I know take a look at it. As long as it's still sturdy enough, that's fine by me, but I wish it hadn't been messed with.

Tires are good and they're all fluid filled, seat is pretty rough, but I'll replace that. Cruise control works. It has one hydraulic remote and a mid PTO, which I don't have plans for, but maybe I'll stumble upon a deck or front blower for a good price someday. It started up and ran good, though the battery is five years old, so will probably need replacing soon. The three cylinder is a little quieter than the 4 cylinder in my Kubota, which is nice.

He was asking $6500 and I ended up with it for $5500. So far I'm very pleased, and I'm looking forward to putting it to work!

/ Help me choose another tractor. #32  
Is it daylight yet?

/ Help me choose another tractor. #33  
Yes, that certainly was a very kind offer! Richard nailed it, just trying to have some fun and keep things interesting.

Update: I bought the tractor!! I know, I know, it's just a rumor till I post some pics. Well, it was dark by the time I got home (forgot to snap one before we left). Still dark now, but in a few hours I'll deliver the pictures. I promise I'll deliver them, just send me your payment through PayPal and I'll ship them right to you.;)

In all seriousness, though, the tractor was in better shape than I expected. A little damage to one fiberglass fender, the lights don't work, and the hood is cracked (but repaired good enough for me) at the very front by the latch. Also, the ROPS has been shortened a few inches :duh::duh:, but I'll just have to live with that for now. I might have a real good welder I know take a look at it. As long as it's still sturdy enough, that's fine by me, but I wish it hadn't been messed with.

Tires are good and they're all fluid filled, seat is pretty rough, but I'll replace that. Cruise control works. It has one hydraulic remote and a mid PTO, which I don't have plans for, but maybe I'll stumble upon a deck or front blower for a good price someday. It started up and ran good, though the battery is five years old, so will probably need replacing soon. The three cylinder is a little quieter than the 4 cylinder in my Kubota, which is nice.

He was asking $6500 and I ended up with it for $5500. So far I'm very pleased, and I'm looking forward to putting it to work!

I paid $8500 for my Ford and spent $2500 fixing everything. But when done, I ended up with a very solid tractor. You gotta look thru the cosmetics.

I find 3 cyl engines to be quieter than a 4 cyl at partially or full open throttle. But I find them very noisy and rough at idle.

/ Help me choose another tractor. #34  
Is it light yet!

/ Help me choose another tractor. #36  
Very happy with big blue & little blue.

Two is always better than one.

/ Help me choose another tractor. #37  
Very happy with big blue & little blue.

Two is always better than one.

Much too clean, need some dirt in those buckets.:)

/ Help me choose another tractor.
rps20151218_160827.jpgrps20151218_160800.jpgrps20151218_160855.jpg
rps20151218_160920.jpg

There's the proof. Sorry it took a while. We done had ourselves a baby on December 5th, so my schedule is a little erratic these days.

/ Help me choose another tractor. #39  
Congrats on both new babies:thumbsup:

/ Help me choose another tractor. #40  
Much too clean, need some dirt in those buckets.:)

Hold on there ..... Ya gotta paint them in the fall for snow duty & then give em a coating of polymer spay.