HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA !

/ HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA !
1. YES! These Jinma tractors are in the importers hands and not being held.

2. I can NOT visit John's Tractor , there must be a filter at my side.
But two years ago I could visit your webpage of John's Tractor (without www in the front.)

1. Of course, the engine manufacturing date of these 12 Jinma is in 1999. (Tractor manufacturing date is in 2004) !

2. Scott is NOT a big Chinese tractor dealer !!! You can not compare him with FarmPro.

3. The total amount of his Chinese tractors 100% NOT exceed the record or requirements !!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I still hope some experienced ones can help me to call <font color="blue"> SCOTT (Florida Cell: 904-769-5791 / Tel: 904-964-4238 ) </font> & explain something about the EPA to settle the trouble for him.

I really felt a little exhausted at present !

Thanks in advance !!

/ HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA ! #24  
Andy,
I think your best bet is for you to contact him and have him read this thread. There is enough info for him to pick-up the ball and start running with it. If he still has more questions, he can post here, and someone will try to steer him in the right direction.

John, Thanks !
I have forwarded all the useful information here to Scott.

Yes !
I should bring Scott himself to here to roll the ball with your everyone's help.

/ HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA ! #27  
Andy,
I am impressed with your dedication to stay up all night your time to help your customer here in USA. I would not expect that from all of the exporters who try to capture part of US market.

Please send me a private message with your email.

/ HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA ! #28  
Is anyone besides me concerned that an awful lot of effort is being expended to bring "polluting tractors" into the US? As keepers of our environment, shouldn't we be finding ways to keep these non-conforming tractors out of our country? What other dark secrets do these tractors hold?

TBN is a legitimate forum for legitimate tractor enthusiasts. I for one am not comfortable with the forum being used to try and circumvent US customs to bring suspect tractors into our country.

OrangeGuy

/ HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA ! #29  
Orange guy, it may "appear" to be an EPA issue but in reality its a $$$$ market share issue. The biggies like GM and Ford whom I worked for(can't speak for chyrsler/Daimler etc) played the legal fight game after the Toyota and Honda groups as a last ditch effort. Instead of really trying to compete they just went the "political" route. GM lost such a percentage that they will never recover. The writing was on the wall but they did not want to read it. Hasn't changed never will. NH is no different in my humble opine, they can try to slow it in the courts but the inevitable end can be seen, just a bunch of legal BS, but the laywers make out. Look what happened when Kubota came out,,,,,,,,you know, superior product with lower price tag. They are now about the "prize" of the market. I'm not saying the china stuff is anyway near the Kubota quality just the $ tag is lower and that means lost possible sales which equals market share.
Instead of having a humongous legal department to handle issues/lawsuits like "color" infringements maybe the BIG and I mean all Big corps should think about quality as well as the price tag and not the net profit per quarter.
Just my opine.

/ HELP ME !!! EPA issue in FLORIDA ! #30  
I think you misunderstand the posts. TPEM is legitimate. Nothing illegal about it. Also doesn't mean that the tractors are a polution factory, just haven't been tested. Compact tractors are not the air polution problem in our country. Yes, every little bit helps, but given the quantity and average usage, it's way down there.

EPA will make every engine on this planet, so complicated (computer, electronics, & emmisions devices), it will require everyone to rely on the dealer for service. They already killed my beloved simple 2 stroke outboards. Now we have costly 4 strokes and very complicated injection systems. I can't wait until my poor lawnmowers/yard equipment will require computers! Those Briggs & Stratten, Kohler, and Honda engines don't know what they are missing!