Help on new purchase

/ Help on new purchase
well the resale on the Deere is going to be twice what the LS would be and parts and service is much better on the Deere so it is a no brainer but that being said buy the one you like best. Good luck
Thank you for the reply

/ Help on new purchase
Not having a horse in this race or an axe to grind, I think I would go for the Deere, especially if you plan to be taking the mower deck on and off repeatedly, which you might want to do when doing loader work. Check out the YouTube channel Tractor Time With Tim, he does a lot of work with his 1025Rs. Impressive machines. Good Works tractors does a comparison with a 1025R and a similar size Kubota and his conclusion was, there is no real comparison, 1025R all the way. The only thing I don't like about the 1025R and all John Deeres is the proprietary quick attach bucket compared to the skid steer quick attach everyone else offers. It limits what you can put on the front of the machine.
I own New Holland and Ford, so as I said, no horse, no axe.
Ive been watching a lot of his videos. Very knowledgeable. Thanks!

/ Help on new purchase #13  
I own a JD 2025r, a slightly larger version of what you are looking at. I owned a Kubota BX before. The Kubota BX did not have any kind of auto connect deck where my JD does. I like the auto connect deck a lot. I often left the deck on the Kubota when I should have taken it off. The deck on the Kubota wasn’t hard to take off, just not as easy.

JD makes good tractors, the 1025r is very popular, they have a very strong dealer network. I don’t know a lot about LS, from reading this forum I think they are probably good machines also. $7k to 8k is a lot of money but if you are borrowing and the 0% works out the same.

/ Help on new purchase
Since you mentioned a front mount snow blower, if that's a"must have" I would get it with your initial purchase. It may be difficult to find a used blower due to the proprietary nature of front mount blowers.
You should definitely get on each machine and operate it if possible. Happy shopping!
Thanks! I agree as well

/ Help on new purchase
I own a JD 2025r, a slightly larger version of what you are looking at. I owned a Kubota BX before. The Kubota BX did not have any kind of auto connect deck where my JD does. I like the auto connect deck a lot. I often left the deck on the Kubota when I should have taken it off. The deck on the Kubota wasn’t hard to take off, just not as easy.

JD makes good tractors, the 1025r is very popular, they have a very strong dealer network. I don’t know a lot about LS, from reading this forum I think they are probably good machines also. $7k to 8k is a lot of money but if you are borrowing and the 0% works out the same.
I agree, the price tag may be more on the deere, but overall the cost to own after financing when comparing the two is very close. the quick connect deck and more convenience features are leaning me towards getting the 1025

/ Help on new purchase #16  
35.000 is a lot for a 1025 in any form. I know things are high right now, but I would keep looking. I know the snow blower is hitting you hard.

/ Help on new purchase #17  
Both are very good tractors. I have an LS R3039H and a Deere X584 AWS. Certainly not apples to apples here but the Deere obviously has more engineering behind it and the manuals are better. I'm happy with both tractors though.

Given the fact that your total cost of the tractor is even given the financing, I'd go with the Deere.

Also, get your attachments now. You can usually get a nice discount on attachments at the point of sale vice waiting and who knows if a used snow blower will be available when you want it.

I'd also opt for the cab on either tractor since you're snow blowing.

What is your impression of both dealers? That should be a consideration as well.

/ Help on new purchase #18  
Hey everyone im new to the forum. Need some insight from more experienced users as to which route to go. Im torn between a Deere 1025r or an LS mt125. I would like both equipped with loader, mower deck, bagger system and from driven snow blower.
LS after all equipment is $28,000 they offer 3.9% 84 months
Deere after equipment is $35,000. They offer 0% at 84 months.
both are very nice tractors, the main differences i see are the deere has an autoconnect and drive over mower deck and the ls is manually connected. Also the deere has some worklights and better seat, cruise control etc. Seems like both tractors are very comparable and the attachments are easy on/off for both.

should i consider a slightly used tractor with most of the implements i want or stick with new due to warranty.
How does the LS hold up vs the Deere? Would i be better off taking the 0% as it will cost about the same as the finance charge in the end? Also how is the market for used implements if i decided to hold off on the snowblower for instance? I have some tractor knowledge and experience but not enough to make a decision here apparently. Any tips or help is appreciated as im still a little green in the topic. (No pun intended) thanks!
The way I explain it to people, is you have a choice between a Honda and a Hyundai, one has years of a history of reliability and good dealer support, the other has to put 'enticements' to get you to buy. I think you see what I value, choose wisely...

/ Help on new purchase
Both are very good tractors. I have an LS R3039H and a Deere X584 AWS. Certainly not apples to apples here but the Deere obviously has more engineering behind it and the manuals are better. I'm happy with both tractors though.

Given the fact that your total cost of the tractor is even given the financing, I'd go with the Deere.

Also, get your attachments now. You can usually get a nice discount on attachments at the point of sale vice waiting and who knows if a used snow blower will be available when you want it.

I'd also opt for the cab on either tractor since you're snow blowing.

What is your impression of both dealers? That should be a consideration as well.
both dealers have been very helpful as far as responding quickly and answering any questions. neither have rushed me or pressured me into buying, they both even said I will let them know when im ready to buy. So overall i would be comfortable buying from either one

/ Help on new purchase
35.000 is a lot for a 1025 in any form. I know things are high right now, but I would keep looking. I know the snow blower is hitting you hard.
i actually called to switch the bagger system, they quoted me the dump from seat bagger on the deere, but id rather have the simple 3 bag system. that lowered the price to just over $32,000 which is a little bit better.