Home made Backhoe

/ Home made Backhoe #32  
Technically...you could build a house using straight pins....but I think a nail gun is better.

/ Home made Backhoe #33  
Technically...you could build a house using straight pins....but I think a nail gun is better.

Yeah, but if you were really good at welding with a low power welder you could build a house out of straight pins

/ Home made Backhoe #34  
I'll huff and I'll puff and...crap!!

He used an arc welder!!!

/ Home made Backhoe #35  
That ain't a welder...that's a cigarette lighter.

It depends on what you're welding. The little Lincoln 110V welder is a remarkable tool. I had one for years and did some excellent work with it. Have you ever used one extensively? Oh, I forgot, you only do "real work".

Not everyone thinks "real work" is something you can't lift.

George Daniels ,considered the finest watch maker in the world, can take a year to make a watch. Personally I think it's very "real work". Apparently so does Omega, they are employing his co-axial movement.

/ Home made Backhoe #36  
I'll huff and I'll puff and...crap!!

He used an arc welder!!!

No he used an arc welder and specifically stated that he believes it gives better penetration then a MIG welder. Sorry, this is simply not true.

/ Home made Backhoe #37  
You boys crack me up!!!

Burned 5 lbs of 6013 today.
Did you ever figure out your wire speed and gas pressure???

Sadly,after five days of vacation,I'll be back at the plant on Monday using that crappy Hobart MIG.

/ Home made Backhoe #38  
You boys crack me up!!!

The feeling is mutual.

Burned 5 lbs of 6013 today.
Did you ever figure out your wire speed and gas pressure???

Yes, it's quite easy. Maybe you should get someone at the plant to give you a lesson.

Sadly,after five days of vacation.

Sorry to hear it, I'm not sad at all, my life is a vacation.

I'll be back at the plant on Monday using that crappy Hobart MIG.

Are you saying the company you work for puts out an inferior product? Let us know what it is so we can avoid it!

/ Home made Backhoe #39  
Oh that's COLD!!!

I hang my head is shame as I have been trounced my a MIG guy with a superior sense of wit..

Sorry to hear about the life of vacation. Hope something turns up for you soon.

/ Home made Backhoe #40  
Oh that's COLD!!!

I hang my head is shame as I have been trounced my a MIG guy with a superior sense of wit..

Sorry to hear about the life of vacation. Hope something turns up for you soon.

It did that's why I have a life that is a vacation!