Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX

/ Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX #11  
Great engineering and great video! Great job!

/ Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX #13  
All I can say is well done!! Wow what a great idea and the engineering.... I love the ideas. A thought that ran through my mind. If you were to build another one would you make the broom part with six sides instead of four? Or does it not miss any dirt with the present setup?

I have to say someting about the video. Awesome job of editing. It's interesting to watch and keeps a person's attention. You also made sure we could see how you built the broom instead of just showing endless movie of the broom doing the same thing.

Thanks. Great job all around!!

/ Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX
All I can say is well done!! Wow what a great idea and the engineering.... I love the ideas. A thought that ran through my mind. If you were to build another one would you make the broom part with six sides instead of four? Or does it not miss any dirt with the present setup?

I have to say someting about the video. Awesome job of editing. It's interesting to watch and keeps a person's attention. You also made sure we could see how you built the broom instead of just showing endless movie of the broom doing the same thing.

Thanks pmsmechanic! Four sides with brushes work pretty good with no noticeable gaps and much easier to do four than six with the mounting method I used. Last year I made a "one-step" brush and it didn't work very well at all - it didn't rotate. I will try and find the video on that but it might be down too deep somewhere.

/ Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX #15  
Great thinking. Fairly simple set up, but a nice result !

I like it !

/ Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX #16  
Yep like others have said... WELL DONE! I can't help thinking how an optional dust pan could be added. Also great job on the video editing as pmsmechanic mentioned.

Didn't find the video of my original bucket brush yet but here's a picture. Turned out to be mediocre performance. IMG_0990.jpg

Yep like others have said... WELL DONE! I can't help thinking how an optional dust pan could be added. Also great job on the video editing as pmsmechanic mentioned.

Thanks! Would be nice challenge to rig up a dust pan. I was also thinking that it might be a reasonable idea to install a watering system. I bought a plastic lawn roller a while back that I only used once. As the weight is gotten from water it might not take too much to mount it and rig up a gravity based dispensing system. But not sure how the broom would work in wet conditions. So far my testing has been limited to doing it for the camera and the sweeping season is almost over here.

/ Homemade rotary broom on Kubota BX #20  
Thanks! Would be nice challenge to rig up a dust pan. I was also thinking that it might be a reasonable idea to install a watering system. I bought a plastic lawn roller a while back that I only used once. As the weight is gotten from water it might not take too much to mount it and rig up a gravity based dispensing system. But not sure how the broom would work in wet conditions. So far my testing has been limited to doing it for the camera and the sweeping season is almost over here.
Watering system for washing??? Or just a little mist to keep the dust down?