how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #21  
Couldn’t have done mine without my 580E. Layer of decomposed (and not so decomposed) granite at about 28-32”. Not getting through that layer without it.

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #22  
My neighbor with his big excavator put my well line in. It is over 600 feet and a good 6 foot deep.

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #23  
Couldn’t have done mine without my 580E. Layer of decomposed (and not so decomposed) granite at about 28-32”. Not getting through that layer without it.
Used sub soiler on LS MT225S ran depth of 30 inches had spool of cable on back feeding into trench. Sub soiler is fast way of laying buried cable permitting you don’t have rocky terrain. My point was not larger than 2.5 inches wide. Unit was purchased from TSC. You will know it’s behind you make sure to engage front wheel assist. I had no fluid in tires just loaded bucket of dirt. All went well for 1000 foot run.

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #24  
Yeah, hard to beat a trencher. I dug about 1300+ feet of trench for my water line in one day. The unit I rented had a dozer blade on the front but didn't use it--I was too tired to lay the pipe the same day. I even rented the trailer for it. I didn't have to go as deep as you but still went down about 2.5 feet and used 2" PVC to keep the gophers from eating through it.

I rented a walk-behind trencher when I did my electric to the house and barn. I paid the extra for the ride-on trencher for the water line. ;)

Water-Line01.jpg

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #25  
I've got a case maxi sneaker. A fella stopped by and said he wanted it. But I haven't heard back from him. Vibratory plow makes a difference.

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #26  
I've got a case maxi sneaker. A fella stopped by and said he wanted it. But I haven't heard back from him. Vibratory plow makes a difference.

I only see people using those to lay cable barley under the surface. They might install water line in other areas but it’s too rocky here.

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #27  
I only see people using those to lay cable barley under the surface. They might install water line in other areas but it’s too rocky here.
You can put on vibrate and make a weaving path and then roll out your line.

/ how deep can I run a subsoiler (for running pipe) with ck2610 #28  
In Wisconsin the water lines were down 6 foot
I would put Styrofoam over it if not down at least
5 feet if you don't the frost line will get it. Putting
tar paper or felt covering at the 3 foot level might
stop the frost. I have seen frozen sewer lines deeper
than 7 foot. Having to dig up a sewer line in the winter
time SUCKS BIG TIME! Water lines the same!
Just ask them what the frost line is will give you
a good idea how deep to go.

willy
I live in Latah County Idaho and the County requires a bury depth of 42 inches(3-1/2 ft) for water lines. Doubt if you'd be any different.