How did you meet your better half?

/ How did you meet your better half? #81  
Am I the only one that has no idea what this sentence (?) is supposed to mean?
They didn't say anything about it until all the kids were grown and married.

/ How did you meet your better half? #82  
Went to a new catholic grammar school as did my brother. He was in the 5th grade and I was in 4th. The principal always taught the highest grade and they added a grade each year up to the 8th grade. My wife and her twin sister were in my brothers grade and I spent a lot of time in their classroom. My brother married her twin and I married my wife who knew me from 4th grade. It's has been 47 years this year for us. I kid her that she was attracted to bad boys.

/ How did you meet your better half? #83  
Went to a new catholic grammar school as did my brother. He was in the 5th grade and I was in 4th. The principal always taught the highest grade and they added a grade each year up to the 8th grade. My wife and her twin sister were in my brothers grade and I spent a lot of time in their classroom. My brother married her twin and I married my wife who knew me from 4th grade. It's has been 47 years this year for us. I kid her that she was attracted to bad boys.
wow that’s impressive you don’t hear stories like that every day

/ How did you meet your better half? #84  
Bad boys or Alter boys

/ How did you meet your better half? #86  
At a bar..
I was so drunk, I thought she was twins, and I was about to live out a young man’s fantasy
While she was but just one person,
And no fantasies were lived out that night…. apparently she was “the one”
because that night was over 25 years ago, and we have been together ever since

/ How did you meet your better half? #87  
Went to a small country school with mine from first grade until graduation. Didn't date until the last half of our senior year. We were friends first and actually tried to fix each other up with others once or twice. Then a common friend, also a classmate, told us we would be perfect together. So I asked my best friend out on a real date. Turned out the classmate was correct. It will be fifty years next August. When we got married we were both 'adopted' into the other's extended families. Probably unusual for this day and time, four of my five grands have been baby-sat by a great-great-aunt.

Two daughters, now five grands, and living a happy retirement.

Oh yeah, I had great in-laws but the first Christmas after we married one of the gifts I opened was a pig's tail, fresh from a pig that morning. Her aunt still laughs about it.

RSKY

/ How did you meet your better half? #88  
At work, I managed to see her in an office. Being bold I went right through a restricted area to ask her out for lunch. My co-workers then decided to lock me out of my escape path and turn the alarms on.

She said yes, showed me how to get out of her office. We dated for about a year after that. I took an overseas assignment, but she said the only way she would wait is if it was a commitment. Two years later when I came back, we were married. Going on 37 years in a few days.