How do I find the hole?

/ How do I find the hole? #62  

/ How do I find the hole? #64  
I provide the bees lots of clover and flowers to keep them occupied.

The PO of our current property did a very good job (I think) of providing year round blooms. While we have had to do quite a lot of maintenance, the foundation is definitely there. I have never counted, but I would bet that we rarely have less than 6 varieties blooming from spring to fall. Of course, when the first crocus blooms there is not anything else, but as soon as we establish a base we have constant pops everywhere. I should try to catalog all the varieties, but it's got to be well over a hundred without even trying.

/ How do I find the hole? #65  
The PO of our current property did a very good job (I think) of providing year round blooms. While we have had to do quite a lot of maintenance, the foundation is definitely there. I have never counted, but I would bet that we rarely have less than 6 varieties blooming from spring to fall. Of course, when the first crocus blooms there is not anything else, but as soon as we establish a base we have constant pops everywhere. I should try to catalog all the varieties, but it's got to be well over a hundred without even trying.

That would be sweet. Please share some photos the next time everything is in bloom.

/ How do I find the hole? #66  
On hanging wasp nests (or is it hornets) I simply wait 'til dark when they all go home.
Next I come with an open bag and rip the nest off into the bag and close it very tightly, (Tie wrap works great)
End of story.

/ How do I find the hole? #67  
Years ago a coworker was allergic and we were walking past a yellow jacket nest on a small tree every day. One morning I took a pair of long handled loppers, carefully cut the tree, and slowly moved it away from the trail that we were using.

/ How do I find the hole? #68  
That would be sweet. Please share some photos the next time everything is in bloom.

Here is a short drone video that covers about 95% of it:

And some pics I took on the way out the door this morning that covers maybe 50%:
2020-08-12 06.35.15.jpg2020-08-12 06.34.29.jpg2020-08-12 06.34.24.jpg2020-08-12 06.33.39.jpg2020-08-12 06.33.30.jpg2020-08-12 06.33.12.jpg2020-08-12 06.32.59.jpg

/ How do I find the hole?
Little shed's cool. Got a couple of decks just above the surface like that. Considering taking both out and going to pavers of some sort. They seem to harbor things I'd rather they didn't.

/ How do I find the hole? #70  
Very peaceful and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.