How do I find the hole?

/ How do I find the hole? #41  
My father's dirt shed for the greenhouse was made out of old telephone poles. One of them must have been hollow, because hornets made a nest in it. One day he and his friend were watching the hornets fly in and out of the hole, so Paul whittled a branch down to just the right size, walked up and shoved it into the hole. We never saw another hornet that summer.

/ How do I find the hole? #42  
Should we call your fire department now?

Seriously people, grow up and knock off with the flammables and explosives. They're just bees. Not an armored division of Martian motherships.

Yes, but Mars Attacks!

/ How do I find the hole? #43  
Should we call your fire department now?

Seriously people, grow up and knock off with the flammables and explosives. They're just bees. Not an armored division of Martian motherships.
It's the fumes that kill the yellow jackets. No need to light it, just place a flat rock on top of the hole to keep the fumes in long enough to kill the brood as well.

/ How do I find the hole? #44  
Seriously people said:
True enough, but when you have a wife, daughter, and grand kids affected, the prudent thing is to address the issue and get rid of them. I have been bitten, wife has been bitten, both daughters have been bitten and one grand daughter bitten. . . don't want to hear that scream again so I gopher gas them if I find the hole, and use sticky traps in the meantime.

/ How do I find the hole? #47  
Go out and mow at night, so that you can figure out where it is. Unless you are allergic I can't figure out why you're so scared of getting stung anyways. It may hurt for a couple of hours yet is that any worse than the angst which you currently seem to be going through?

/ How do I find the hole? #48  
A little Napalm in the morning, hotdogs and marshmallows in the evening. Win! Win!
I understand that wasps and hornets eat a lot of bugs and are "Essential" but not in my little corner of the world. Death to the demonic beasts!

/ How do I find the hole? #49  
Yes, but Mars Attacks!
Sign in shop 20200809_190806.jpg