How do I remove rimguard beet juice?

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #11  
From what I see antifreeze is 9.4 pounds per gallon. Beet juice is 11 pounds per gallon.
I've heard of beet juice fermenting causing problems, increasing pressure. Antifreeze is exposed to rubber in vehicles all the time.
I'd go with antifreeze and just eat more pancakes.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice?
Oh there’s no way that beet juice crap is going in my new tires. I had r14s put in the front and was waiting for some good weather to get the beet juice outta the rears. Tomorrow looks like a crap day so hopefully Sunday.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #15  
I guess it would really depend on my location. Beet juice if I was up north. Water with washer fluid will work down here.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #16  
I have thought about buying some sugar in bulk and making a syrup solution of 2 parts sugar and one part water by using hot water. I know this will remain liquid at room temperature but I don't know what the freezing temperature is. I also don't know where to buy the cheapest sugar and if it would be cheap enough, cheaper than non-toxic anti-freeze is where I live. Since I live on an island I will need to add liquid myself or else transport my tires a long way to get them filled. My local Les Schwab will fill my tires with their liquid, but it weighs almost exactly the same as water and costs more than 4 bucks per gallon. There must be some place that sells cheap sugar in 100 pound sacks in the Puget Sound region. Then I can maybe plan a sightseeing trip and pick up a couple sacks. When I get new tires I can then fill them too.
Eric

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #17  
Well, a quick look online says that a 2 parts sugar, 1 part water solution will start to freeze at 12.5 degrees F. The coldest we get here on the south end of Whidbey Island is about 15 degrees F. And that is rare and only for a few hours. So methinks a 2:1 sugar:water solution might work well. I still need to know the weight. It looks like a 2:1 solution weighs 11 pounds per gallon. Water weighs about 8.3 pounds per gallon. That's a significant increase in weight. I don't know if the solution gets down to 15 degrees if any of the sugar will come out of solution and if it does if it will go back into solution when the water gets warm and is agitated. What if it doesn't? Or takes a long time to dissolve? Will sugar crystals abrade the inside of my tire and rim? Will it sound like I have a slushy inside my tire? Will this make me nostalgic for hot summer days in my teen years? Should I quit typing?
Eric

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #18  
A great newer product. The dealer filled the tires on my tractor with this. It’s not messy like beet juice, non toxic, and supposedly keeps the rubber conditioned.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #19  
   / How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #20  
From what I see antifreeze is 9.4 pounds per gallon. Beet juice is 11 pounds per gallon.
I've heard of beet juice fermenting causing problems, increasing pressure. Antifreeze is exposed to rubber in vehicles all the time.
I'd go with antifreeze and just eat more pancakes.
Antifreeze is approximate 8.5 ,it is mostly water which is 8.34 pounds per gallon