Snow How goes your snow?

/ How goes your snow? #41  
Yep we have gotten a bit of snow so far this winter. Not sure of the total amount, but think in my area it is close to 50 inches.

Attachments

• DSCN0493.JPG
    DSCN0493.JPG
    837.7 KB · Views: 205
   / How goes your snow?
Didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but had to clear the drive. I gotta find my camera. The drifts were 4-5' deep and the wind was HONKIN'. It was miserable out there. And probably going to have to do it again tonight when I get home from work. Weatherman says 0 to -10 tonight w/ wind. Joy. Not.

Got lucky today too. Plodding along blowing snow and the blower starts making a weird noise. Can't even describe it, just knew it was right. So I shut everything down and go digging in the blower. Don't see anything at first but then after clearing the snow from around the chain I see a big rock. Wedged between the chain and chain idler. Ooooohhh doggy, that would have sucked. It was sticking into the chain just enough to go thunk, bounce out, go thunk, bounce out. It was being held in place by packed in snow.

Clear that mess up, fire it up again and 5' later nail a rock and shear some bolts. Figures. Back to the house I go as picking up shear bolts was on my to-do list for today. :)

/ How goes your snow? #44  
Lots of snow in NB Canada...4 Storms in 7 days

Lotsofsnow.jpg

/ How goes your snow? #45  
Here's a small video of the BX24 in action

/ How goes your snow? #46  
Great picture, and video Bird....... Thanks for sharing!
Chuck

/ How goes your snow? #47  
Bird, looks like you got about the same on the Miramichi as we got here in Moncton. Oh, the fun of it!:D
This is me this afternoon.

Attachments

• SnowJan2-08 004.jpg
    SnowJan2-08 004.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 122
   / How goes your snow? #48  
10-15" from this last one. Here's a couple of my tractor and plow rig

Enjoy

Attachments

• DSC01111 (Small).JPG
    DSC01111 (Small).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 121