How long did your original battery last??

/ How long did your original battery last?? #21  
My 2003 DK40 still has the factory interstate.

/ How long did your original battery last?? #22  
I have the original battery in my 2000 Dodge bought new in January 2000. Every time I turn the key I'm amazed.

/ How long did your original battery last?? #23  
CK20 2006 that spent its first 4 yrs outside, has original battery still going strong. I believe its an interstate.

/ How long did your original battery last?? #24  
Well, considering my dk40 hst stalls whenever I plow into a snow bank or hit a gravel pile to scoop up some gravel or anytime I use the brakes or anytime I suddenly stop! I don`t expect the battery or the starter to last very long!!! You can read all about it in my previous posts (DK 40hst keeps moving after letting off pedal).

/ How long did your original battery last?? #25  
Kubota battery lasted 13 years

/ How long did your original battery last?? #26  
Well, considering my dk40 hst stalls whenever I plow into a snow bank or hit a gravel pile to scoop up some gravel or anytime I use the brakes or anytime I suddenly stop! I don`t expect the battery or the starter to last very long!!! You can read all about it in my previous posts (DK 40hst keeps moving after letting off pedal).

sounds like you have a loose connection someplace, clean and tighten battery terminals first, make sure battery is secured, then start checking other electrical connections, look at ground connections first.
your HST creep before you do anything else grease the grease fittings and then liberally spray a HD penetrating lube oil on/into all move parts of hydro pedals etc. Everytime I park my tractor outside and it gets rained on I have to do this.
Still have factory original battery on 2003 CK20HST. clean and lube terminals and keep it charged up and they last a long time.

/ How long did your original battery last?? #27  
The OEM battery in my DK50 never made it off the dealer's lot. Zero hours on the meter. Bad from the factory - you could jump it and the tractor would run, but they said it had a shorted cell and wouldn't take a charge. Leaked too, they still owe me a replacement battery hold down that had the cad plating rotted off and rusted.

/ How long did your original battery last?? #28  
2004 CK30 HST still going strong with the original Interstate . The key is it has had a maintainer on it for the last 5-years . Tried a Red top Optima in my car and it turned out to be the worst battery I've ever owned at twice the price !

/ How long did your original battery last?? #29  
2004 CK30 HST still going strong with the original Interstate . The key is it has had a maintainer on it for the last 5-years .
I'm still not sure if the battery maintainers help extend battery life or not.
I got 10 years out of my last truck battery and 11 years from my original tractor battery.
Neither ever saw a maintainer

/ How long did your original battery last?? #30  
I'm still not sure if the battery maintainers help extend battery life or not.
I got 10 years out of my last truck battery and 11 years from my original tractor battery.
Neither ever saw a maintainer

A GOOD battery maintainer will do no harm. But your use pattern will determine if it really helps. If the vehicle has a good alternator and it is run frequently so the battery reached full charge, a maintainer is superfluous. But if the vehicle sits for extended periods (weeks to months) without running (or runs only for short periods) a battery maintainer will help, especially with a flooded (liquid electrolyte) battery.