How many acres do you own?

/ How many acres do you own? #41  
80 acres. 70 acres - open range land and pine forests. 10 acre lake. Lake is totally contained within my property and is 80 feet deep.

Last edited:
   / How many acres do you own? #42  
I just added 70 acres to my arsenal, (I just bought my parents) so now I am a proud owner of 140 acres...

1711795324350.png

/ How many acres do you own? #43  
^^^Looks like no shortage of water…

/ How many acres do you own? #44  
^^^Looks like no shortage of water…

No, shortage of water is not a thing for us up north...although not everyone is privileged enough to have their own lake, I am just happy I found land that wasn't a swamp... despite that most of that lake is very shallow and weedy/ swampy it is very nice to have we used it a lot for paddle boarding, kayaking, hunting and as a water sources of course but that's the extent of it ... there is one area (where the 2.5km mark is) where it's about 20 ft deep (not natural, sand was extracted) but the rest is only about 4 ft deep.

Last edited:
   / How many acres do you own? #45  
We have 14 acres. The house, outbuildings, and riding arena take up about 2 acres, the rest is pasture.

/ How many acres do you own? #46  
Water Wars of the West when you have your own supply...

My brother's place was homesteaded because if a natural Spring...

/ How many acres do you own? #48  
I own 15. About 1 acre cleared on the knoll, the rest mostly wooded bottomland with a little swath of clearing through the middle of it. A sizable creek and 3 acre pond.

/ How many acres do you own? #49  
@Rockbadchild nice looking spread! What is that swath cut through the middle of your property?

thank, not sure which you are referring too so I answer both possibility ...

This ? this is a creek it has a 15 feet slop down to it that's why it looks that way.
1711798129579.png

Or this ?? this is the TransCanada pipeline
1711798198286.png

/ How many acres do you own? #50  
thank, not sure which you are referring too so I answer both possibility ...

This ? this is a creek it has a 15 feet slop down to it that's why it looks that way.

Or this ?? this is the TransCanada pipeline
View attachment 859630
Yes, the pipeline. That would have been my guess, a pipeline. Quite a substantial looking feature.