How many have wives who make work for you.

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #12  
Men learn too know your limitations ! Learn from King David from the Bible for those that believe . Here is a man who defeated a lion , a bear , Goliath etc . Yet was never able to conquer a woman . Just slow down on your honey doo list (s ) or when confronted with verbal or facial commands . Don't outwork yourselves out of the current task (s) .

Never start a debate before breakfast/ lunch /dinner or "nap time " . Remember these lovely women read TBN posts also so I been told . If your beds are in a room and up against a wall with only one way out I pray your sleeping on the outside of bed and not up against the wall . Just like in a restaurant booth / airplane I hope you all been sitting on the outside .

Keep opening doors for these gals they love it and look for the flowers when there on special !

Anymore advice and I'am goin to have to bill some of You's ! The best of health , peace and blessings for you all and for your Family and friends !!! ...............

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #13  
I just take it in stride and no longer complain. The last time I complained she told me to shut-up and I thought she said stand-up. 😵

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #14  
Who has a wife that doesn't?

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #15  
The key is to take the tasks YOU think are stupid...normally the most important to them...and screw them up so badly she gives up on you.

I have a buddy who is so P-whipped it is laughable. And he is not getting any P either!!!

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #16  
My wife passed away twelve years ago. I don't think I'll ever get ahead of all the housework. I'm not near as good as she was. One thing I've done to speed things up. All my clothes are now, basically, the same color - light grey.

I would gladly have a "honey do" list ...............

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #17  
Was at my wifes family reunion and one of the distant relatives was taking information for a family directory of sorts.
She was asking members what they did for a living.
When she asked me what I did, my reply was, dishes and laundry mostly. I then told her that I was my wifes hebitch. Almost took an ass whoopin over that.
Thats the way it is when you retire first and she is still working.

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #19  
After 38 years of happy marriage, I've come to the conclusion that I am the one who makes the work and she's the one who gets it done, thank god!

/ How many have wives who make work for you. #20  
dangerous post

i separated my (good) shoulder last week... means that i added to wife's load in every way imaginable. she graciously washes my hair, secures my pants, makes meals and coffee, driving (I can't grip steering wheel). i just try to get through the day.