Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #31  
^^^^^ winner winner chicken dinner!

When the cats away, the mice will play....

/ Hoye Tractor #32  
Here is the Google Earth Pro image from 04/09/21. Looks like a few things laying around.

1683756043957.png

/ Hoye Tractor #33  
Here is the Google Earth Pro image from 04/09/21. Looks like a few things laying around.

View attachment 799863
Well the discussion has been what happened in the last year . We all knew them it had lots of tractors around it, that's when Aaron owned it. The fear was that now they were all sold/cleared off and that source of used parts has dried up.
But if the new owners are not willing to pull parts off those tractors to sell the source is not much better than gone.

/ Hoye Tractor #34  
if the new owners are not willing to pull parts off those tractors to sell the source is not much better than gone.

The new owners are actually a lot more invested in the used parts side than I was. The YM1500 brake cover that someone was asking about is a popular part and we sold all of the used pieces that we had.

/ Hoye Tractor #35  
The new owners are actually a lot more invested in the used parts side than I was. The YM1500 brake cover that someone was asking about is a popular part and we sold all of the used pieces that we had.
That's very good to hear!!

I have to ask what are people doing to break these housings or loose them? How do you loose large parts of your tractor OR why are they hitting it so hard to break it?

Really a serious question.

/ Hoye Tractor #36  
I have to ask what are people doing to break these [cast iron] housings
I found it difficult, on both my Yanmars. The cover is cast iron on the YM240, sheet steel on the YM186D. I had to hammer in a putty knife at all point around the circumference.

If one were rusted in place or sealed with Permatex I can see how prying might break one.

/ Hoye Tractor #37  
YM1500 Good asking price for Parts. Just showed up facebook/Market needs Clutch. 1100.00$ Colbert Ga. Looks all intact.

/ Hoye Tractor #39  
The Hoye site now has the PartsASAP logo added.

1701906885270.png

/ Hoye Tractor #40  
ASAP bought out Hoye.