Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #51  
Hello HoyeTractorPartsDept. Thanks for committing to supporting us. Hoye was my only vendor for parts for the last 20 years and I hope it continues with ASAP or Allstates, wichever it is. Will the parts manuals be reinstated on your site with hyper links for each part, as it was with Hoye? This made getting parts idiot proof as one could see it in the position it belongs. I need idiot proof often.

/ Hoye Tractor #53  
Hi careyo63
Thanks for the offer. I actually own the paper manual for my 1401. I bought it from Hoye years ago. It's the ease of finding parts that Hoye's site offered via hyper links that I hope we get again.

/ Hoye Tractor #54  
Where I got the 169 Man.. I believe it was on the Tech support ;) Old old file so I'm pretty sure it was.:) Huge!!

/ Hoye Tractor #56  
Sounds like you already have the hard copy parts manual but just in case you want it here is the download. Box

/ Hoye Tractor #57  
Have that in English. Never seen that language?
Sounds like you already have the hard copy parts manual but just in case you want it here is the download. Box

/ Hoye Tractor #58  
Don't think you will find any import part manuals is English unless someone has translated them. I don't think the 1401 has ever been translated.

/ Hoye Tractor #60  
I briefly looked into the Wayback Machine. It seems to have random Hoyetractor pages, not necessarily with model names. Not really a resource.

Let's wait and see what ASAP puts up.

Last edited: