Hydraulic Quick Attach

/ Hydraulic Quick Attach
Just to update. My wife asked me to paint the Sacramento house, inside, so that takes priority over the quick attach project. Didn't get anything welded yet.

Actually that is a good thing. Pretty much by accident I came across a quick attach build by Countrybumpkin, done a couple years before I started reading TBN. It is a really nice job done to the SSQA standard. So that got me to thinking probably I should just put the extra work into making mine SSQA compatible.

I ordered a Titan implement plate so I can get all the dimensions and angles correct. That will be here in a week or so. By then the house will be painted and I will get started on the new plan.

/ Hydraulic Quick Attach #12  
Just to update. My wife asked me to paint the Sacramento house, inside, so that takes priority over the quick attach project. Didn't get anything welded yet.

Actually that is a good thing. Pretty much by accident I came across a quick attach build by Countrybumpkin, done a couple years before I started reading TBN. It is a really nice job done to the SSQA standard. So that got me to thinking probably I should just put the extra work into making mine SSQA compatible.

I ordered a Titan implement plate so I can get all the dimensions and angles correct. That will be here in a week or so. By then the house will be painted and I will get started on the new plan.
I recommend that you use the drawings the get the dimensions. :thumbsup:

attachment.php

SSQA specs.jpg

Attachments

• QT Plate Dimensions.jpg
    QT Plate Dimensions.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5,957
   / Hydraulic Quick Attach
Thanks, I will definitely start with the drawings. Want to get my hands on a piece of iron to double check.

/ Hydraulic Quick Attach #14  
Thanks, I will definitely start with the drawings. Want to get my hands on a piece of iron to double check.
Xfaxman was politely saying that Titan isn't known for having consistent measurements. Equipment falling off during use due to bad measurements is rather common for them.

/ Hydraulic Quick Attach #15  
I'll second that about Titan , if you can get a factory bobcat or kubota bucket to use as a "jig" would be better in my opinion.

/ Hydraulic Quick Attach
Oh. Thanks for the heads up folks! Never occurred to me. Well live and learn. When it gets here I will compare with the standard dimensions. I am looking for a factory Kubota quick attach bucket. I have a nice heavy duty Kubota bucket that came with the backhoe, but I don't feel like cutting it up. Used factory buckets in this area are scarce and when found not much less than new.

/ Hydraulic Quick Attach #17  
   / Hydraulic Quick Attach #18  
   / Hydraulic Quick Attach #20  
I have no proof, I'd be willing to bet the actual manufacturer changes "all the time".
I do agree that you can't beat a proper jig.