Hydraulink top link reviews?

/ Hydraulink top link reviews?
Gotcha, makes sense that there is more volume on the open side than the rod side. You're right you'd have to have that compressability in there otherwise it wouldnt work the way it does.

I can reach the top link no problem, its just turning it to make larger adjustments its kind of a bad angle to get a grip on the handle and a little more of a pain to do. I'm just looking for unbiased review of it, not opinions. If 4" is what they claim it seems to be sufficient to me. I dont adjust my top link more than a few turns in or out from my starting point anyway, I dont have that need. From the videos it looks like it extends more than 4" but I could be wrong.

/ Hydraulink top link reviews? #13  
Do these "bounce" when the load changes?

Its a great idea im just worried about how the (necessary air) in the cylinder affects its operation if at all. The air has to be in there or this physically wouldnt work. You cant plumb a double acting cylinder together due to the open side holding more oil than the rod size because the rod takes up some volume as well. The air is acting as an accumulator and making this all work. My question to the people that have this cylinder, does it negatively effect how the thing works?

/ Hydraulink top link reviews? #17  
I have one, that I bought for my old tractor. My Kioti has a fit rite hydraulic top link. I would say it works, but not really any better than my screw -type link did. It now serves as a backup in case my regular hydraulic link fails. I would not have purchased one if I had been able to try it prior to purchase.

Thanks guys!

Jeff- Yea thats what I got out of reading all those posts too, lots of bitching about how its not suppose to work and this and that, but no real first hand experience with it, just opinion. I may have to settle for the whole hydro top link and be done with it.