I am ticked..!!!!

/ I am ticked..!!!! #71  
Actually I do! But mine happened a few years ago. Short story is we now have a new dining room table.
And if you guys ever hear the phrase, "let's leave the past in the past." Come out of a ladies' mouth, Don't ever believe it!
RSKY, I feel your pain. I just put mine on a plane to go again and the last thing she said to me was,
"Lenny, please try not to break anything while you are unsupervised this week. And let's leave the driveway in the exact same place it was when I left this time huh?" Really? Puhleeze...
That driveway needs to be moved about 20 feet farther north to make it easier to back the boat in the garage. Anyone can see that.

/ I am ticked..!!!! #72  
Actually I do! But mine happened a few years ago. Short story is we now have a new dining room table.
And if you guys ever hear the phrase, "let's leave the past in the past." Come out of a ladies' mouth, Don't ever believe it!
RSKY, I feel your pain. I just put mine on a plane to go again and the last thing she said to me was,
"Lenny, please try not to break anything while you are unsupervised this week. And let's leave the driveway in the exact same place it was when I left this time huh?" Really? Puhleeze...
That driveway needs to be moved about 20 feet farther north to make it easier to back the boat in the garage. Anyone can see that.
She won't notice it moved. Just hopefully you get some magically growing grass

/ I am ticked..!!!! #73  
Actually I do! But mine happened a few years ago. Short story is we now have a new dining room table. And if you guys ever hear the phrase, "let's leave the past in the past." Come out of a ladies' mouth, Don't ever believe it! RSKY, I feel your pain. I just put mine on a plane to go again and the last thing she said to me was, "Lenny, please try not to break anything while you are unsupervised this week. And let's leave the driveway in the exact same place it was when I left this time huh?" Really? Puhleeze... That driveway needs to be moved about 20 feet farther north to make it easier to back the boat in the garage. Anyone can see that.
I hope for your sake you got her an even nicer dining room table. Otherwise you'll still hear for ever about the old one she really loved.

You might also treat yourself to one of those newfangled inventions called a "work bench". I hear they are almost as convenient to use for carpentry as dining tables.

/ I am ticked..!!!! #74  
I hope for your sake you got her an even nicer dining room table. Otherwise you'll still hear for ever about the old one she really loved.

You might also treat yourself to one of those newfangled inventions called a "work bench". I hear they are almost as convenient to use for carpentry as dining tables.

Was using the workbench in the basement a few minutes ago. I had 1 1/2 18 gauge nails in the air nailer. I asked the wife to change the "ammunition" to the 5/8 inch nails. So she did, and then I nailed 2 nails thru the 1 inch material right into the top of the bench. Apparently 2 of the 1 1/2 nails stayed in the magazine up close to the anvil and she did not see them when she changed out to the 5/8 inch nails.. Oh well, Of course it IS just a workbench, NOT the dining room table. If I ruined her oak heirloom dining room table, that used to belong to grandma in St. Louis, well I hesitate to even think how that would turn out.. NOT good, I can tell you that much.

/ I am ticked..!!!!
I always remind my wife about the meltdown she had when I dropped a single drop of bleach on the carpet in front of the washing machine. Made a little bitty white spot. Came home from work two days later and she had turned the ironing board over and there was a perfect imprint on the iron burned next to my little dot. We still talk about that one. If that doesn't work I mention the garage doors that she hit with the zero-turn right after we had them installed. But in all honesty, I tear up a LOT more than she does. RSKY

/ I am ticked..!!!! #76  
Brothers wife was backing out last night and had the wheel turned hard right... wheel hit the new dump trailer hard... took out the welded tail light bracket and creased the fender as well as bending the tongue jack... no damage to the Odyssey...

Brother was not too happy and wife said the trailer should not be painted black...

/ I am ticked..!!!!
Got tired of wife always wanting me to hurry up and get ready so I installed a little time saver.

Got it right.JPG

Once I get the shave mirror mounted I can do the three s's all at once.

RSKY

/ I am ticked..!!!! #79  
Got tired of wife always wanting me to hurry up and get ready so I installed a little time saver.

View attachment 458274

Once I get the shave mirror mounted I can do the three s's all at once.

RSKY

It is right side up when I click on it.. Now that is a novel approach..:laughing:

/ I am ticked..!!!! #80  
[Devil's Advocate] Two potential problems:

1. A long shower could result in overflow... no worries for #1 but #2 would require a larger capacity drain IOT 'heel down' the result.

2. If you were to flush whilst showering, the blast of cold water from the shower head could result in some nasty, albeit hilarious, injuries.