I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #41  
Proble we have is too many of them nasty black locust thorned trees on our property and i get a flat everytime i mow etc...Is it good to foamfill the front tires? $500 for front tires only.Any downside to foam fill?If they last 5 years it will save me money and labor. 7 16G.1W is on front tires.Suggestions please
With your terrain and if you intend on keeping this tractor for a long time investing in a set of Agrizeta rubber tracks for the front and rear, a set of tracks will give you great traction and no flats.

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #42  
If you are considering using tweels, be aware they do not hold up well with heavy load. I mow (Kubota ZD1511) pasture paddocks behind the cows and looked into tweels to smooth the ride. My mower is too heavy and will cause the tweel to split/blowout.
They look interesting, but I know nothing about them. What weight range are they recommended for?

/ I have a 29hp 4 wheel drive tractor for our 20 acres and front tires are always flat #43  
I have to wonder about the statement that the Tweels can't handle a heavy load as they are made for full sized tractors and skidsteers;
Home