I have a bad feeling about this

/ I have a bad feeling about this #61  
The difference in weight between calcium chloride and Rimgard is 1 pound per gallon. 35% Cal weighs 13.51 pounds/gallon.
Personally, I have R-G in mine.
I do NOT ever use my tractor in temps below -20°F, so no worries about frozen tires.

Canadian Tire has Multi-Seal. Might be worth a shot.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/multi-seal-multi-purpose-tire-sealant-946-ml-2997197p.html#srp
HYDRO 1500™ | MULTI SEAL® | Commercial and Industrial Tire Sealant

Since theyhave Multisealproducts maybe they can get the one designed for the job easily.

/ I have a bad feeling about this
I called the supplier and asked if they have distributors in East Canada. Awaiting a call back.

Last edited:
   / I have a bad feeling about this #64  
Maybe Liquitube? They have one for liquid ballast. That's what I am running with RV Antifreeze.

Another product to look at, thanks.

/ I have a bad feeling about this #66  
I can get this from Amazon Canada. Knowing they can gauge people at time, is this a good price for Multi Seal Pro HD 2500?

MULTI SEAL PRO HD 2500 - Our Workhorse Industrial Grade Tire Sealant Designed for Heavy Industrial and Agricultural Use, 5-Gallon Pail with Pump, Automotive - Amazon Canada

Edit: Nope, not for liquid filled tire.
The Multiseal Hydro 1500 is for liquid filled tires. It is less expensive. US Amazon 5Gal price with pump is $238. $166 for product only.

They don't have it on amazon Canada :-(

/ I have a bad feeling about this #68  
I called the supplier and asked if they have distributors in East Canada. Awaiting a call back.
The woman in sales told me that yes they ship up here, BUT shipping is stupid expen$ive.

Re: New MULTISEAL(R) Contact Entry​

Inbox

AOh14GjVBT7ExQMl9o6bieYf1X3XOvBVOICEgev4_rTExQ=s80

Tiffany Sicinski <tiffany@multiseal.us>​

Wed, 13 Oct, 11:52 (19 hours ago)

to me, Multi

cleardot.gif

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from tiffany@multiseal.us

Hi Bill,

Which product are you looking for?

In short, we do ship to Canada but it can be rather expensive.

Thanks,
Tiffany

amazon.ca has 32oz bottles of it.

Do you have the link? I couldn't find the 1500 model, just the 2500 HD.

The woman in sales told me that yes they ship up here, BUT shipping is stupid expen$ive.

Re: New MULTISEAL(R) Contact Entry​

Inbox

AOh14GjVBT7ExQMl9o6bieYf1X3XOvBVOICEgev4_rTExQ=s80

Tiffany Sicinski <tiffany@multiseal.us>​

Wed, 13 Oct, 11:52 (19 hours ago)

to me, Multi

cleardot.gif

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from tiffany@multiseal.us

Hi Bill,

Which product are you looking for?

In short, we do ship to Canada but it can be rather expensive.

Thanks,
Tiffany

Tire Rack is a distributor and 'Rick' from Multiseal says they have them in stock in their Toronto warehouse. My local Tire Rack shop has never heard of it. He's going to check with them.