Buying Advice I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year!

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #51  
I agree...
TYM is a company that may disappear from the US market if they don't meet their sales targets or the dealerships can't provide timely turnarounds for maintenance and repairs.
There have been failures....Yanmar is one and that surprised me. They build solid, reliable equipment (some of the older Deere CUTs (670, 790 to name two) were all Yanmar. But, they just couldn't develop the market. Good thing though, I'm pretty sure parts are available even if service is not.
I think the new JD cuts are also Yanmar.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #52  
I think the new JD cuts are also Yanmar.
Don't know about the tractors themselves, but Deere is using Yanmar engines in most (if not all) of their CUTs, including my 2015 4052R.
Other than the 4520 I owned, all the others (670, 790, 4400 and 4052) have had Yanmar engines. They've been reliable and start easily in cold weather (I still use a block heater though...makes it easier on the engine and battery)
Larger equipment uses the Powertech engines manufactured by Deere

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #53  
Interesting,
I have a neighbor that has a M7 and would never buy another one. Has had factory reps checking it out several times but claim he is overworking it. It stalls out pulling a 4 bottom plow. With 170 plus HP that should not be a problem. Lighter work and loader work he is happy with it.

I’m not familiar with the larger Kubota pieces but the M7060HD12 is a very good tractor.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #54  
Don't know about the tractors themselves, but Deere is using Yanmar engines in most (if not all) of their CUTs, including my 2015 4052R.
Other than the 4520 I owned, all the others (670, 790, 4400 and 4052) have had Yanmar engines. They've been reliable and start easily in cold weather (I still use a block heater though...makes it easier on the engine and battery)
Larger equipment uses the Powertech engines manufactured by Deere

The 750-1650s were Green Yanmars. The 770/790/890, etc. are Yanmar tractors also.

We have a 1650, ~65hp 3x3 transmission.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #55  
Please explain further as I have never bought KTAC Insurance as my tractor purchase was cash.

I really want my first choice of the Kubota M6-111, but the price keeps going up and even with a 20% discount (if available), it is still expensive. The TYM really looks equivalent to the M6 for 40% less than MSRP. The Kioti PX-1153pc also looks equivalent to the M6 for about 40% less than MSRP. Is there more I need to research on the 110 hp Kioti PX and TYM?

KTAC is figured Into the payments if you finance: they also offer it if you buy the tractor Outright.

I have never had to use it personally but there are scores of Customers that have & they sing praises. If there’s damage or it’s totaled or anything fails from the manufacturers fault, KTAC replaces the machine if it can’t be repaired, which they cover also.

You pay the little deductible & it doesn’t go against your premiums, cause your rate to go up, etc.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #56  
KTAC is figured Into the payments if you finance: they also offer it if you buy the tractor Outright.

I have never had to use it personally but there are scores of Customers that have & they sing praises. If there’s damage or it’s totaled or anything fails from the manufacturers fault, KTAC replaces the machine if it can’t be repaired, which they cover also.

You pay the little deductible & it doesn’t go against your premiums, cause your rate to go up, etc.
It’s expensive as hell by comparison. Was almost $1,500/year for an M4.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #57  

1 major repair would more than justify that.
Others have reported their policies going up with their homeowner or inland Marine after similar experiences: it’s a trade off either way.

It was not that much on my M7060HD-12.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #58  
1 major repair would more than justify that.
Others have reported their policies going up with their homeowner or inland Marine after similar experiences: it’s a trade off either way.

It was not that much on my M7060HD-12.
Okay, what about all the other years? ;)

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #59  

My Workmaster 40 purchase last year (13 months ago, they had a new leftover still on the lot) gave me the option of 0% for 60 months or 1.49% for 72 months. So it made sense to finance. This required me to have insurance on the tractor. When I looked at the insurance New Holland offered with their own financing, it was less expensive than me getting my own policy. It works out to $132/year. And since it's backed by CNH Industrial themselves I have no fear of having to fight with them if I need coverage. No brainer on a $27k tractor purchase.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #60  
Okay, what about all the other years? ;)

What do you mean?

I felt it was worth the fair, if you do not then take your chances on Home owners.

As I was using my tractor for my business I could not rely on home owners insurance & because I did not pay for it completely up front I went with the KTAC & did not regret it.