I'm ready to buy... now what?

/ I'm ready to buy... now what? #1  

itainme

Tractor
TC 33D
I\'m ready to buy... now what?

I've looked, listened, and spec'd. enough, I guess.

I have settled on the NH TC33D w/ SS, hydro, R-4's, 7308 FEL w/ 60" bucket, and a 60"MMM. $20,800.
Dealer is giving $6,000 trade for my JD2510. I'm throwing in a 3 botttom Kverland plow and 8' disc, as I couldn't use these w/ the NH anyway. I'll get a 60" tiller later to replace them. I don't cultivate much more than an acre anymore.

Any last minute advice? Any really cool options I should consider adding? Is my price OK?

Why not orange? I've heard issues about the MMM with R-4's and with the FEL. The 3130 is a little large for mowing, especially compared to Supersteer on the 33D. Availibilty of the L series in my area. Dealers can't tell me when I could expect delivery. No more 0% /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Plus a higher price.

Why not green? I've got a good local dealer, but his price on a 4410 is about $2,500 more. He's also offering $2,500 less trade. $5,000 is a lot for loyalty. There's no cruise control in reverse (rear snowblower), tractor wouldn't start for the test drive /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif, won't mow like a supersteer, those access panels are a nightmare. The dealer had a hard time getting them on and off for inspection. I wouldn't stand a chance!

I really have enjoyed reading the posts here, and they have been very helpful. Any more help before I make a $20K mistake is appreciated.

/ I'm ready to buy... now what? #2  
Re: I\'m ready to buy... now what?

<font color="blue"> Any last minute advice? Any really cool options I should consider adding? </font>

- Block heater (your profile doesn't indicate your location - maybe this doesn't apply)
- Hooks on the bucket
- Rear remote(s)
- Rear work light
- Arm rests
- Toothbar

/ I'm ready to buy... now what? #3  

I got a free hat and 2 free T shirts. But the thing I really wanted was a cup holder.

/ I'm ready to buy... now what? #4  

Try and coax your dealer into throwing in the service manuals or meeting you halfway on them. Expensive if you buy on your own following purchase, but well worth having!

Paul