Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Is it just me? #42  
Chicken flavoured salt is generally yellow in colour. Don't leave it open or it absorbs every bit of moisture in the air.

/ Is it just me? #43  
The local chik filet is an exercise in futility. I could care less if I ever eat at one again.

My wife likes them though.

The issue is it's so busy and the lobby has been shut down. So the average wait is 40 minutes for some nuggets and a tea.

I'll pass and go somewhere else for a heart attack in a sack

/ Is it just me? #44  
I really am amazed at how busy that place is at almost every hour of the day they are open.

We don’t go there cause it’s so busy.

Every time we pass the place I am reminded of my favorite Yogi phrase -“no one ever goes there anymore because it’s always so busy”.

MoKelly

/ Is it just me? #45  
Catsup is one thing which I buy organic... sugar rather than HFCS plus you actually can taste the tomatoes.
It probably costs a bit more yet a bottle will last me about 3 years... before I tos it because it's so old.

/ Is it just me? #46  
   / Is it just me? #47  
Chick Fil A and Cracker Barrel are two that are almost always crowded.

I’ve got favorite items at each and I like to have consistency when traveling so I do tend to stop at either of those two when I find myself without a known local place that I like.

CFA sandwiches are good if you need to get something to eat while driving. They aren’t very messy. Reasonably good food.

At Cracker Barrel the rainbow trout is decent and not run of the mill.

/ Is it just me? #48  
Don't try to put ketchup on a hot dog in Chicago. You will start a fight. Local customs are interesting.

Only ketchup on hot dog for me, don’t care for mustard. But I have no reason to go to Chicago.

/ Is it just me? #49  
Chick Fil A and Cracker Barrel are two that are almost always crowded.

CFA sandwiches are good if you need to get something to eat while driving. They aren’t very messy. Reasonably good food.
Don't have either one around here, but 5 Guys is another chain that's always busy. Best fast food burger I've ever had and decent (albeit kind of greasy) fries, kind of pricey though. But don't try to eat one and drive.
Only ketchup on hot dog for me, don’t care for mustard. But I have no reason to go to Chicago.
Mustard & relish for me. No plans to go to Chicago either.
Poutine must be an acquired taste. I've had it several times, no interest in trying again.
I've had it a few times, it was OK but nothing I'd go out of my way for (not that I'd have to given how close to Quebec we are).
Regional favorites are funny, for the life of me I don't get the appeal of biscuits & gravy, but it seems to be big in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.