Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #211  
I am at my high school "fighting weight" of 175 Lbs. I like to eat, but eating is secondary. There always seems to be something more important. That and I eat a lot of vegetables and lean meats when I do eat.
Can't imagine ever being at my high school fighting weight of 125 again.
I did "the windmill".

/ Is there any food you do not like? #212  
LOL! I was never at a 'fighting weight' in HS. I was skinny. I am 20 lbs above my HS weight 39 years later, 130 - 150.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #213  
LOL! I was never at a 'fighting weight' in HS. I was skinny. I am 20 lbs above my HS weight 39 years later, 130 - 150.
That is not that bad. My goal is to be a few (10) pounds under my High School "fighting weight". So 165 lbs for my 6'2" frame is my goal.

I gave up on dunking a basketball, which I was good at back in the day.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #214  
If you were in the military, you should aim for 15% above what you weighed at the end of your most physically intense training. Unless, you have made a concerted effort to gain muscle mass.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #215  
That is not that bad. My goal is to be a few (10) pounds under my High School "fighting weight". So 165 lbs for my 6'2" frame is my goal.

Duck you must be small boned . . . I'm 6'1" and my high school fighting weight" was 185 . . . I weight 192 now.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #216  
Duck you must be small boned . . . I'm 6'1" and my high school fighting weight" was 185 . . . I weight 192 now.
I was surprised at my physical this year to still be 6'2". No shrinkage yet (in that dimension). I used to feel tall, now even some young girls are taller.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #217  
I was surprised at my physical this year to still be 6'2". No shrinkage yet (in that dimension). I used to feel tall, now even some young girls are taller.
I have shrunk a little over 1" (I'm 78) . . . I have 3 daughters that are 5'6", 5'6"and 5'9".

/ Is there any food you do not like? #218  
I am not a big fan of lasagne, don't have a specific reason for that. Probably just not my taste

/ Is there any food you do not like? #219  

I was only one in my class that could dunk a basketball. Sure can’t now