Issue already

/ Issue already
Next update.... I was able to use the tractor 3 separate time today for a total of about 2 hours. No code ever popped up! I would average 2-3 codes per hour so to go 2 hours with no code I’m hopeful it’s fixed. He said they also checked/tightened the grounds too. So some software changes and double checked grounds. I guess only more time will tell but it’s looking fixed. On another note each time I use this reactor I get more familiar with it and am really liking it. It was raining and snowing on and off today and I was toasty warm in the cab.

/ Issue already #22  
I got 10 hours before I saw the code again. The next time was 4. I hope the harness does it, because my dealer did the grounds too, as well as check the sensor.

Despite this, I like the tractor. It does need a grapple or maybe pallet forks for brush cleanup. That’s my big complaint (I had a grapple on my Kubota). My in-law’s Kubota L3301 has constant DPF- related sensor issues. I guess no one is immune.

/ Issue already
Spoke with my dealer again today. I just had some other questions about the tractor. He asked me how the tractor was doing. I got a couple more hours on it and still no codes and running great. He said he had talked to LS today about my tractor. LS is gonna add changing the software in the Ecu for trouble shooting when getting a “can” error. LS agreed that there had to be a small glitch in the programing. The fact that the dealer is communicating with LS about this after the fact, instead of just going about their way tells me a lot about my dealer and LS also.

/ Issue already
I got 10 hours before I saw the code again. The next time was 4. I hope the harness does it, because my dealer did the grounds too, as well as check the sensor.

Despite this, I like the tractor. It does need a grapple or maybe pallet forks for brush cleanup. That’s my big complaint (I had a grapple on my Kubota). My in-law’s Kubota L3301 has constant DPF- related sensor issues. I guess no one is immune.

Has your dealer installed a new harness yet? Has it been fixed or are you still having issues? Mine now has 20 hours on it and all good.

/ Issue already #25  
My dealer is in touch with the regional LS rep to get the part. It hasn’t come in yet. They also have 20+ tractor orders with no ETA from LS. They have the same issue with Kioti right now

it’s running fine. I’m at 46 hours and it still throws the F31 with the yellow caution sign, but I haven’t seen the F02 636 for a bit. I have a new computer and harness coming.

/ Issue already #26  
New update. The wiring harness in mine belonged to a gear shift version. My tractor is HST. Not compatible! If you have this issue, have the part number checked!

/ Issue already #27  
Well...nothing ever fixed my tractor. They did the whole wiring harness, ECM/computer, throttle, and switches. Basically rebuilt the whole electrical system.

I now have a new MT347HC to replace it. The cab is awesome in the Florida heat!

Attachments

• 5C1E5CCF-31E0-4731-ABF1-7BB4047241DA.jpeg
    5C1E5CCF-31E0-4731-ABF1-7BB4047241DA.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 181
   / Issue already #28  
Wow, they sure changed a lot to not have fixed the issue. Congrats on your new tractor.

/ Issue already
Well...nothing ever fixed my tractor. They did the whole wiring harness, ECM/computer, throttle, and switches. Basically rebuilt the whole electrical system.

I now have a new MT347HC to replace it. The cab is awesome in the Florida heat!

Wow crazy they couldn’t fix it. Congrats on the new tractor though. Mine is still running great.

/ Issue already #30  
Just want to let others know that if you live anywhere in Michigan, and decide on an LS tractor, give Sumerix a call.

Let Ivan know I (Don Verna) recommended them.

I had no intention of buying an LS in 2019 when I upgraded. Sumerix blew the other dealers away. Not only in price but in customer service. How many dealers will pick up your tractor for service at no cost? The Kubota dealer was closer and wanted $300 even for warranty work!!

And yes, they will answer the phone off-hours and help you out.

I purchased a Bad Boy ZT Elite and landscape grader from them this year.

Last edited: