It's happening again.

/ It's happening again.
Not working out as expected.

/ It's happening again. #34  
I don't much care about an OP, per se. A lot of us glean useful information from the threads of others. To me, that is the point of a public forum as opposed not a private message.

/ It's happening again. #35  
I'm not sure why this matters. :confused: All of us were new posters at one time, and apparently some have other things to do besides sit at a computer.

/ It's happening again. #36  
I’m a member of 23 different forums, related to everything I am interested in and do. Sometimes I go months/years between posts. Doesn’t speak to my qualifications, or my experience. I post on boards that relate to current projects/works.

I think you’re making a ridiculous claim, and have far too much time on your hands.

Go enjoy a coffee, walk away from the forum, find something worthy of your energy.

/ It's happening again. #37  
Not working out as expected.

Being a new Tractor owner this was one of the first threads I read all the way through! I just sat there and thought what if that happened to me! Yes, there are a lot of non-good-answers. And half don't give any clue where the OP could look or work on to solve his problem. There is still good info! I think the Veterans that really do know what to check and look for get turned off by all the get a Lawyer guys. I've been involved on Snowmobile forums for almost 20 years . Talk about competitive thoughts and brand loyalty. I've learned much already and yes its from the guys that have owned Tractors most of there life. 90% of threads go off the rails in the first 3 pages but there still might be some useful info . A forum you might like is " The Garage Journal " We all need someplace to put our toys .

/ It's happening again. #39  
This is by design. We have automated emails going out 2x a week with trending threads from the past few days. This has been getting a lot of members to come back to the site... which is exactly what we were hoping would happen!
It worked for me.